Review of Sunsol Hotels

Tel: 407.2032664

1 Review From Our Community

debbiei5
2/6/17

My family and I were in Orlando Jan 21st weekend for my daughter's wedding. We stayed at a resort. Sunday Jan 22, 2017 when trying to leave, their were severe thunderstorm warnings and tornados. I made a reservation at Sunsol and 15 min later called to cancel because my daughter made alternate plans for us to stay. The front desk person spoke poor English and understood little English. Finally, I was told that I could cancel but I had to call hotel.com. I spoke with hotel.com and was put on hold. Customer Service at hotel.com was nice, but the Front Desk person at Sunsol then refused to cancel my reservation. They wouldn't allow me to get my money back. They were going to charge me. I'm on disability and have s tight budget which I expressed. The web page states free cancellation. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Find a hotel where English is spoken and comprehended.

Questions? Get answers from the Sunsol Hotels staff and other customers.

Sunsol Hotels?