Sugarnails.tokyo

Sugarnails.tokyo has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sugarnails.tokyo?

“An English-speaking nail saloon in Tokyo”

Shiori K.
2/20/20

Hey gals, if you are planning to come to Tokyo, especially during Sakura, you can come to Gaien Nishi street, near Hiroo metro station, for a refreshing experience. The staff speak English, so that's a huge plus in Japan. I happened to break my nails every time I carry my luggage; it just happens :( so knowing there is a place that can fix it for you is soothing.

shiorik
February 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Sugarnails.tokyo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sugarnails.tokyo?

Have a question about Sugarnails.tokyo?