This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sugarmilk.co

Sugarmilk.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sugarmilk.co?

“BEST PRODUCTS EVER”

Kim T.
11/11/18

I can not put in words how incredible this company is! There products are wonderful, from there whipped soaps to there sugar scrubs to there incredible smelling perfume's they make a great gift for a young woman leaving her smelling sweet and sassy or us older woman we are left feeling young and sexy! If you are undecided about any of there products I am telling you, this wont leave you disappointed They come packaged so adorable a great gift esp. With the holidays right around the corner.

kimt198
November 11th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Sugarmilk.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sugarmilk.co?

Have a question about Sugarmilk.co?