Sugar-daddy.app

Sugar-daddy.app has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sugar-daddy.app?

“Seeking arrangements easy hear.”

Teddec J.
9/9/20

I am really happy that my problem has been solved so quickly. I just complained about a small problem, only to be noticed and solved. This is a elite singles dating app for successful man to have fun. You will find that this one is just the same good as tinder.

teddecj
September 9th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Not for escort, or prostitution. Even most of the sugar babies date without sex. Beyond casual and serious.

Questions? Get answers from the Sugar-daddy.app staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sugar-daddy.app?

Have a question about Sugar-daddy.app?