Sucuri.net

Sucuri.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sucuri.net?

“SHOCKINGLY TERRIBLE”

David S.
10/9/20

Terrible. They have broke the website when I gave them the credentials to fix it. - They don't have a customer service phone line. - Their live chat is off. - And it's over 27 hours I have opened a ticket and no one have even recognized it. We are paying $1,000 per month to these people and there is no one to talk to. We have lost over $15,000 in business due to their mistakes. And again there is no one to answer you. We are already researching alternatives.

kevins216
October 9th, 2020

- They don't have a customer service phone line.
- Their live chat is off.

We are paying $1,000 per month to these people and there is no one to talk to.

You will never hear a response from them once they have your money

By David S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sucuri.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sucuri.net?

Have a question about Sucuri.net?