Review of StudyBay

39 reviews with 4 stars

martinag9
Martina G.
3/28/19

My writer from study bay was exceptional. The writer provided me with clear and concise work. My assignments were always on time and were the best which provided me with high remarks from professor. My writer's name is jaykymani.

jennifera333
3/4/19

It's an excellent time saver will helpful customer service and efficient writers. Tons of choices about writers with different category and specialities come to you once you place an order request. Speedy and quality service, reasonable price, I will recommend StudyBay who need help on assignment or any other writing purpose,

litab4
2/26/19

Since I been using Studybay I received nothing but good grades. It's helpful to me wen I have last min writing papers to do that's when I use it. I had one problem and after that I didn't have another one.

helenj86
2/26/19

good website, they did an amazing job with my assignment I am so happy to have found studybay. Each writer that I have worked with has given me a perfect paper. I couldn't be happier.

amberf102
1/28/19

As long as you get a writer with a 4 star or more rating the work tends to be good. I have only had issues with one writer that I have hired and since have used the rule "as close to a 5 star rating as my budget allows." I really like the writer "Gracious" and the writer "classicwriter50".

My last assignment was titled "Rapid Industrial Development". This was an essay for US Modern History. I ended up with a B on the assignment.

vanh43
1/24/19

A writer named Anitah is always my favorite write on Studybay webstite. She helped me a lot of urgent assignments. I got at least 90 points from essays that were completed by her. You guys must try her if using this website .

tongy5
1/24/19

My writer's name is Celinawangari. She has wrote a good research essay which is about intermittent fasting for me and it is plagiarism free. She had also delivered the paper to me on time. I will hire her at next time

maryg290
1/24/19

i have chosen the same writer 6 times im satisfied i think im lucky because it needs time to chose the ideal writer. she isnt perfect but saves me lots lots of time researching etc i usually have to correct few syntax grammar mistakes..

katherinel83
11/15/18

I typically use HaroldCH he is great, does a great job, he delivers before the deadline, easy to work with

tianap4
11/4/18

I find this to be very helpful with my class work. I got help from james19 who helped me with my essay. I got my work on time .

trucl2
10/22/18

My writer is ProfLacey. She did a very good job and on time. This website is save myself a lot because sometime I couldn't finish my papers on time while working and take care of my family. I'm glad to find this useful website.

taet
TAE T.
4/29/18

Please order from QuickAnswers on studybay. She is the absolute best! She is very willing to work with you and gets the job done in amazing time.

lancea26
4/19/18

This site has efficient, professional, and nice writers. this site is just awesome. some other people may say that the quality we get on this website is very poor however, I've hired many writers and most of them produced good quality writing, and only some are very bad at it. When ever i don't have time to do any writing for my courses, this is my go to place

cleopatrag
4/19/18

Great work , credible , plagiarism free work. This has been a life line during my period of study. The commission for the customers I find his bit high but it is worth. The writers that I have used were all helpful. They are willing to readjust the assignment to perfection.

christians100
4/17/18

I need help with my Occupational Therapy Writing assigment, and received good service from on of the Studybays Author. I got it back well written and ahead of schedule.

tiffanies2
4/9/18

My friend recommended this site to me to help with my classwork & essays. I have been very happy so far.

annm309
3/25/18

My writer "PowerWords" was excellent and she helped me so much! My topic was a thesis paper in a film class. I highly recommend her.

aprilt47
3/9/18

They are on top at getting papers back in time for due dates, 98% of the time I didn't have to send back for corrections. following required directions is great, constant open communication I liked

emmaj70
1/11/18

Pretty good site. I got theexpertwriter to write an Australian history essay and it was pretty good for my standards. Great site would recommend.

mileyc5
12/20/17

i recently completed an assignment with Nancy Edna on study bay. she was professional and on time. never thought that i would be 1 of those personal to seek online help in doing my assignments but i do not regret it.

I'm still waiting on my grade but i will update this review when i do.

i will be using this website again in the near future.

jzz2
10/18/17

great writer that never disappoint me !! the writer finish way before my deadline so i can check and do some adjustment before the dead line..

arshs2
8/1/17

ordered a lot of papers here,but sometimes I couldn't understand which one is ready and where can I get it.That' s why I like that I always get the updates via email.

davidk327
7/28/17

My friend told me about Studybay. I was hesitant at first because I didn't know if it would work for me. Boy was I wrong, when I received my finished paper. It was beyond what I expected.

rajt11
7/28/17

You can only talk to the writers via internal chat. Its not really convenient, but thanks to the Support you can always reach out to the writer.

williamb305
7/26/17

I was looking for some reviews about the Brazilian Studybay, luckily I came across this post here and I decided to take a shot and of course, it's a platform to freelancers as anyone you can find on the web, but, as I understood, its kinda specified in writing services, so I suggest to check the writer profile (that's what I did) and It did work pretty well and a friend of mine as well so

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay