Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

perryj10
2/29/16

I have always been bullied in school because I am fat. They always call me stupid too and I just wanted to prove to them that I am better than them. One time, I came across Studybay online and thought maybe if I submit a perfect essay, kids will stop making fun of me and it happened! Thank you Studybay for saving my life. Really!

lloydd16
2/28/16

I have always enjoyed writing as a hobby but I never thought I could turn this passion into a career. Being a mom of three, I have never wanted to leave my kids to work but luckily, I stumbled upon Studybay. Working at Studybay, I am able to do chores at home, look after my kids' studies and earn from working on something that I love. Thanks Studybay!

malenns
2/26/16

I have just given birth and because I need to focus on taking care of my baby, I can't easily leave the house or the care of my baby to someone else. I knew I needed to find work so I was looking for online work when I stumbled upon Studybay. I now earn a living working from home while having the time to take care of my baby at home.

mariaichikawao
2/23/16

I was hesitant at first because the pictures of the first few writers who bid on my order were the stuff you find online or no picture at all, but as it turns out, you cant judge a writer by their online picture. The paper I received was good and the writer communicated efficiently.

feliciaf4
2/21/16

The dissertation I received was awesome. I have no complaints. It was not plagiarized, it was according to the requirements, and the grammar and spelling was good.

dimplesr
2/20/16

I work as a writer at studybay.com. Using the site is easy, user-friendly, and you got all the support you need. There are a lot of clients and so earning is easy, too. Just be honest with your client, ask questions, verify everything especially their instructions and for sure, theyll keep ordering more and so more money for you.

Tip for consumers: Be specific about what you want and don't be afraid to talk to your writers.

philippinew
2/18/16

When my friend told me to try Studybay, I didn't know what to expect. I mean, I know how to write and I love writing. The website was easy to use, so I didn't have a hard time and the customers I've encountered so far were very nice and communicated well. I think I'll keep trying this one for a long time.

rodelp
2/16/16

If you have the passion to write but can't find your own niche, I highly suggest working at Studybay. The team has great support for their pool of writers which makes it easy for us to get jobs which fit our capabilities. The system at Studybay is such that I am directly approached by clients without the hassle of a middleman hence I get the pay which I ask of. Come join us!

cesarb11
2/15/16

Because there are so many writers working at Studybay, it is so easy to choose someone whom you like to work with. I always choose those who have good reviews from past works and I always get exactly what I asked for. Thanks a bunch Studybay!

larryls
2/12/16

I am not going to lie, the reason I joined Studybay is because I heard the pay is really good. Because of the site's outstanding reputation, orders just keep coming. Who wouldn't want to order from Studybay when some of the writers here are professionals who write for magazines and the like? I am one satisfied writer at Studybay.

frederikk2
2/11/16

I am a writer and after a few years of writing for magazines and web pages, I decided to write with studybay as a side line. I'm so glad I did. It's so fulfilling to help other people, especially students in need of guidance.

rikif
2/9/16

The paper I received just before Christmas was great. It seemed like the perfect gift. And indeed it is. I got an A. Thank you!

karamaek
2/8/16

What I love about Studybay is the cheap price they charge for the paper I needed. Of course a student like me doesn't have that much money. But for such a cheap price, I got back a really good paper that I turned in to my professor. I hope I get a good mark for it.

angelineq
2/7/16

I don't know about other sites, but Studybay is great. Site is easy to use, writers are easy to talk to, and the papers they deliver are unique and great. Plus, it's really affordable. I don't know about you, but I can only say from the four times I've tried them.

christopherh66
2/6/16

I am usually a very industrious student, but this semester, I just had too much on my plate. A relative who lives abroad passed away so my family had to travel to pay our respects. I knew I wouldn't have time to finish my thesis so I was left with no choice but to search for a writing website that could help me out. I came across Studybay and they managed to finish the job in time for me while providing a thoroughly researched paper.

laureny1
2/5/16

School has always been a drag for me. I especially hate writing essays specifically book reviews. I have never understood how some of my classmates end up submitting great work, while I couldn't even write two sentences. Then, I found out one of my classmate's secrets, Studybay! I was excited to receive my school essay because it sounded so cool. My teacher ended up reading in on class and it was a roaring success! Will definitely order again.

hotchnerh
2/4/16

I love to write; but sometimes, my former boss would assign topics to me that I have no interest in at all. That got me frustrated. At Studybay, I get to choose from a lot of different areas of interest to write about. I simply pick subjects that interest me and I work on those. It's great!

matildaa2
1/31/16

I am a Mathematics major in university and I never thought I would be able to find, let alone hire a freelance writer, who would be able to work on my term paper. I had an accident and was bed ridden for two weeks. That significantly decreased the time I would be able to work on my term paper. Luckily, Studybay has an excellent writer whose specialty is in the field of Mathematics and he was able to provide me with a detailed work. Thanks man.

hopel7
1/30/16

I am a 53-year old recent widow and all my kids are married now. I used to work at a real estate company but the company went through some tough times because of the unstable economy and I got laid-off. I didn't want to be a burden to my kids because I am still capable of working. I found Studybay and it literally saved my life.

tamart1
1/29/16

Studybay has been my friend every time I need help with my assignments. They follow instructions and also accept revisions when necessary.

alessandroa4
1/28/16

I love writing for Studybay, I have the freedom to write on my free time and my own pace. I also get to choose the kind of papers that I write. In all of that, I get to earn money, too.

oliviar15
1/27/16

The writers that bid on my order were professors and writers from magazines and newspapers. I mean, wow. You won't regret buying from them. I never did. I'm so amazed I found an architect professor who wrote a really good article on the history of architecture. I recommended you to all my friends.

mainem
1/26/16

I ordered from Studybay because of the affordability and quality isn't compromised either, so it was a good experience.

hugom30
1/25/16

I found this site called studybay that has a lot of writers and they'll write your term paper at a low price. I'm happy that I got a great paper for a small price.

ylmazb
1/24/16

I was quite hesitant to use Studybay at first but I needed a really good paper so I researched and read about their payment protection and all the guarantee so I tried it. And because of that exceptional service, I'm definitely coming back for more.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

20 Photos for StudyBay