Review of StudyBay

Tel: 1-855-407-7728
support@studybay.com

laureny1
2/5/16

School has always been a drag for me. I especially hate writing essays specifically book reviews. I have never understood how some of my classmates end up submitting great work, while I couldn't even write two sentences. Then, I found out one of my classmate's secrets, Studybay! I was excited to receive my school essay because it sounded so cool. My teacher ended up reading in on class and it was a roaring success! Will definitely order again.

hotchnerh
2/4/16

I love to write; but sometimes, my former boss would assign topics to me that I have no interest in at all. That got me frustrated. At Studybay, I get to choose from a lot of different areas of interest to write about. I simply pick subjects that interest me and I work on those. It's great!

matildaa2
1/31/16

I am a Mathematics major in university and I never thought I would be able to find, let alone hire a freelance writer, who would be able to work on my term paper. I had an accident and was bed ridden for two weeks. That significantly decreased the time I would be able to work on my term paper. Luckily, Studybay has an excellent writer whose specialty is in the field of Mathematics and he was able to provide me with a detailed work. Thanks man.

hopel7
1/30/16

I am a 53-year old recent widow and all my kids are married now. I used to work at a real estate company but the company went through some tough times because of the unstable economy and I got laid-off. I didn't want to be a burden to my kids because I am still capable of working. I found Studybay and it literally saved my life.

tamart1
1/29/16

Studybay has been my friend every time I need help with my assignments. They follow instructions and also accept revisions when necessary.

alessandroa4
1/28/16

I love writing for Studybay, I have the freedom to write on my free time and my own pace. I also get to choose the kind of papers that I write. In all of that, I get to earn money, too.

oliviar15
1/27/16

The writers that bid on my order were professors and writers from magazines and newspapers. I mean, wow. You won't regret buying from them. I never did. I'm so amazed I found an architect professor who wrote a really good article on the history of architecture. I recommended you to all my friends.

mainem
1/26/16

I ordered from Studybay because of the affordability and quality isn't compromised either, so it was a good experience.

hugom30
1/25/16

I found this site called studybay that has a lot of writers and they'll write your term paper at a low price. I'm happy that I got a great paper for a small price.

ylmazb
1/24/16

I was quite hesitant to use Studybay at first but I needed a really good paper so I researched and read about their payment protection and all the guarantee so I tried it. And because of that exceptional service, I'm definitely coming back for more.

howies3
1/23/16

I like writing, but then it has to be something that interests me. I tried Studybay and found out that many people order different kinds of essays and articles, and within seconds I found something that interests me. From then on, I have been a writer with Studybay.

aurorad1
1/22/16

I was looking for a place or person who'll help me with my paper for a very affordable price. I ordered from Studybay and I'm satisfied with the term paper I got from writer named Kara. Thank you so much.

derekg17
1/21/16

I'm an international student and like other students, I do my best with school work, but just couldn't keep up with the native English speakers. I do my best to write papers, but they aren't good enough. Because of Studybay, I get better grades while learning how to write English papers better.

jent31
1/7/16

The writer is consistent and writes amazing papers. Can't say much of the other writers, I once had to rewrite a paper from scratch.

josefn
12/20/15

Studybay has a whole pool of talented and dedicated writers. You could just choose whom you want to work with and give them the details of your paper. I have ordered several times and chose different writers depending on the subject I needed to work on. Each of them provided me with exactly the work I want and needed. I told my friends about Studybay and they also use the service for their papers.

andres246
12/19/15

The good thing about Studybay is that there is no middleman, I talk directly with my clients so there is very minimal chance of miscommunication. And so the clients pay me directly.

lizandrab
12/18/15

I have been working with the HR Department of my company as a recruitment officer for a couple of years now. A week before my company's celebration party, I was asked to write and deliver a speech about the department's efforts of bringing in a good workforce that helped our company land a major deal. I was pressed for time and decided to try Studybay to help me with the speech. After I delivered it, I was given a standing ovation. Wow! Thanks to my writer for that.

tabp
12/17/15

Can't say much about the other writers but the one I got did an amazing job!

Tip for consumers: Check the writer's reviews. No negative reviews and numerous orders is a good sign.

margaw
12/17/15

I have always been skeptical about these so called writing websites that offer to do your research for you. But I was met with an unfortunate accident and knew I had no choice. It was either to fail or get help. I was surprised with the service Studybay gave me. Within two days, a competent writer messaged me and thereafter sent me a meticulously researched and excellently done thesis that meets all of my university professor's demands. Thank you so much for your efforts.

brendaa26
12/16/15

Studybay is the best place to be if you want to earn a good amount of money by writing papers for other people. I have been writing for a couple of years now, but never have I been happier and more content with my income and the writing that I do. Thanks Studybay!

amya41
12/15/15

I have just given birth and needed to find something to occupy my time. I found Studybay and found a few clients who need papers that were easy and interesting for me to do.

josiem4
12/14/15

I want to thank Studybay again for their service. This is my second paper from them and I couldn't be happier. They communicate with the clients well and always complete orders in time. The customer service staffs are always friendly and accommodating. And the two writers I have worked with so far are great!

sheenad1
12/2/15

Being a writer is awesome, if youre one of the writers at studybay.com. We got tons of orders everyday so there is a lot to choose from. And the pay is good.

paulo96
12/1/15

I came to Studybay because I didn't have time to finish my thesis. My family and I have to travel abroad to visit our relatives. I normally don't like delegating tasks because I hate being disappointed. Thank God I went to Studaybay, I'm not disappointed with my thesis. In fact, I'm so happy with it. The writer completed my thesis with style and thorough research.

krystinem
11/30/15

Studybay is the easiest to transact with. I went to their site upon a classmate's reco and ordered my assignment. IT IS THAT EASY! I just waited for my paper. Tada!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone that chooses to use this site needs to remember that using a paper written by someone else, or even using a paper written yourself for another class, is academic dishonesty and fraud. If you purchase a paper to fulfill a course requirement, you have violated your academic institutions honor code/plagiarism policies and, if discovered, you will (at the very least) receive a failing grade.

By Christina B.

try my writer for public health and thank me later.. here is the link https://studybay.com/authors/nursepen/

By mary h.

Studybay is freelance marketplace. You work with Writers without any intermediates, that's why we can offer you the best price! Welcome ;)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

As we have writers from different countries and with different background, getting a UK essay should not be a problem :)

By Ashley B., StudyBay Representative

You will get your money back as a credit if your assignment is not completed on time or the writer did not follow your instructions. They can edit you paper for you too.

By Mindy T.

Hello, I can help you with the work. Contact via priscawam@gmail.com.

By Wambui W.

No , they simply do not check for plagarism and I have purchased an essay for them that contains plagarism which I get a zero on the course and they did not issue me a refund

By Ivy W.

No they will not issue you a refund

By Ivy W.

Look for the response the writer gives when bidding for your work. If it's a generic response with a too good to be true price, it probably is too good to be true.

By Click B.

Be more careful!?

By Click B.
Questions? Get answers from the StudyBay staff and other customers.

18 Photos for StudyBay