Review of Striiv

Striiv reviews

ks349
1/23/19

I could not get the device to sync to their app and after many different tries noticed that it is because it is not even compatible with newer android devices.See below compatible devices...

Android

Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Plus
Moto E, X, G, Mini
Nexus 4, 5, 6
HTC M8, M9
Google Pixel
Sony Z3

Compatible (with known issues)
LG G3, G3s, G4

maryg32
5/7/13

On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to free up my iPod for other uses.

I received my Play on April 19, charged it, and tried to sync it. It would not sync. The Play is useless to me this way because unless it syncs it cannot even operate as a regular pedometer. I have tried over and over and over again. I followed all suggestions on their knowledge base. I followed all suggestions offered to me by other customers on their forum. I don't know what to do.

Since then I have submitted numerous emails and on-site tickets to try to resolve this. I called their phone number which answers with a message that they do not respond to customer calls and that you must contact them through a website customer support ticket. I even contacted the CEO who urged "patience". I have received only automated responses to my messages except for that by Dave Wang, CEO. His customer service "Ambassadors" didn't even contact me after he forwarded my email to them.

Today I filed a dispute with my credit card company since I feel I have exhausted all of my options.

This company is absolutely devoid of customer care to the point of being disdainful. If the CEO of the company can't get his customer service to get moving, it's hopeless.

Questions? Get answers from the Striiv staff and other customers.

Striiv?