Strictlysecret.co.uk

Strictlysecret.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Strictlysecret.co.uk?

“Lots of men, very few women”

Adrian S.
10/13/20

I joined this site for a year taking advantage of a special offer that saved a third. It's a very cheap site for good reason. User interface is poor, messaging slow. Full of pop up adverts. Men outnumber women around 100:1. That said, I met four women, two of whom were married. The first was loads of fun but would meet only once as she received so much attention and wanted to play the field, the second met me a few times but then stalked me until I went to the police:-( Third and fourth both turned out to be prostitutes (I later discovered after googling their mobile numbers!). Do yourself a favour and stay away (If you are a guy). Abundant profiles that appear non-genuine and a lot of sex workers (not fishing for punters but looking for fun, presumably with people they actually fancy rather than people who pay for it!)

adrians200
October 13th, 2020

Do yourself a favour and stay away (If you are a guy).

Questions? Get answers from the Strictlysecret.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Strictlysecret.co.uk?

Have a question about Strictlysecret.co.uk?