StreetDeal.my

StreetDeal.my has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate StreetDeal.my?

“Indicate that Premier Membership free for 48 hours...”

einsttan t.
5/7/13

Indicate that Premier Membership free for 48 hours but actually charge to your credit card without your confirmation, cheating! Nobody answer for the customer service hotline. I try to email to all their email for this issues and ask for money refund on the membership charge, but it end up with no reply at all. Very worst experience!

einsttant
May 7th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the StreetDeal.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StreetDeal.my?

Have a question about StreetDeal.my?