Streampro.tv

Streampro.tv has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Streampro.tv?

“I aws a reguler subscriber this site, Then they started...”

Philp d.
6/11/13

I aws a reguler subscriber this site, Then they started giving out email warnings to subscribers saying it was'nt meant for anyone in particular but was a warning about the practise of sharing logging in usernames and passwords meaning one subscriber could and was apperently giving out details for all to share. I have had my subscription cancelled for this practise ( i think) as the will not answer my enquireis about my inablity to sign on. I have never ever given my details to anyone in my life and the only thing i can think of to maybe make them think i have is that one time i log on its from my pc and the next time its from my laptop. I feel very aggreived as i can't fight my corner and i am completely innocent of any misconduct what so ever.

philpd
June 11th, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Streampro.tv staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Streampro.tv?

Have a question about Streampro.tv?