StoreBattery.co.uk reviews

service@storebattery.co.nz

47 reviews with 5 stars

wojciechm6
5/11/18
Everything was fine. Service fast and efficient. good comunication. the battery was properly selected.
johnc770
6/30/17
Prompt delivery, product as specified. Very happy with my product which works perfectly for my modest needs
benjaminw21
6/12/17
Great service! Battery was exactly what I needed for my laptop. Customer service responded quickly to all questions.
richardd151
12/23/16
I found it hard to find the right battery for my Lenovo s20, but StoreBattery had it listed so I ordered one.
I had problems tracking the order but one email and they sent me a link to the tracking. There was a slight delay because of the volume of Christmas post but the batter arrived in good time.
It fits and is showing a good charge.
Thanks for the good service. I will use again if I need to replace a battery.
tonyd80
12/22/16
Excellent service. Checking by StoreBattery to ensure the correct battery was ordered was a bonus and the battery arrived in good time. It is working well and I am delighted with the new life in my laptop.
matthewn34
10/29/16
My laptop was originally bought from PC Specialist a few years ago. The battery had died meaning it only lasted for about twenty minutes at a time.

I found the batteries part number and did a Google search and ordered a new one.

New battery came soon enough and now my laptop works fine again.
inkak
8/28/16
Super
darrenv2
5/24/16
Great product at a competitive price - recommended
daleb42
Battery works fine. Great service
diegos16
Thanks!!
nicolab15
5/24/16
very happy with the new battery we purchased.
nickf49
5/21/16
Found the right battery type with easy and felt re-assured as site said it would check I had ordered the right one before dispatch. Very easy to set up account and pay, I could track my order at any time. All in order an easy to use process which delivered what I had ordered with no fuss or issues
antoniab5
4/28/16
Excellent service and battery, thank you.
vladinsong
4/28/16
Battery work very well
annaf37
3/5/16
easy and quick! the battery is working well and got it very quickly
majsim
3/4/16
best price
good delivery time
balazsn
3/3/16
I ordered a GRNX5 replacement battery, everything went easily (US shipping address). The package arrived in a relatively short time, I am absolutely satisfied.
marins12
3/3/16
The battery is like the original. For the moment is working fine. Calibrated and fully charged. Hope it will last long! :-)
ep413
2/20/16
Shipped promptly and arrived well packed. The battery is as described and has restored my laptop's endurance. Very pleased.
joshuas69
2/20/16
Battery arrived quickly, no problems to install and has given new life to my macbook air. Thank you
stephanied58
2/19/16
The battery arrived promptly with good packaging. Would definitely use StoreBattery again.
wendyw52
1/16/16
Excellent price and delivery,and a very good battery
zoltang2
1/16/16
Perfect item, perfect delivery! Thank you! :)
cliffordw16
1/15/16
Price, quality and delivery very good. Will use again in future
davidl252
1/15/16
Very good item and service.

Dear neville, We are sorry for delay as we are at sleep time. We have contacted our logistic company for the further information. The tracking information update very slowly due to Christmas Day and New Year are coming. And All parcels will have some delay as the Forwarders are very very busy at this period. But don't worry, it is on the way to you local Post Office. It should arrive in one week. Could you please wait for it with your patience? Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly understand us. Thank you.

By vicky q., StoreBattery.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

StoreBattery.co.uk?