This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

StoreBattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery.co.uk also ranks 65th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• Arrived within the stated delivery time and works a treat.
  • Great service, always there to help, no need to go anywhere else

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate StoreBattery.co.uk?

“Excellent Service”

Benjamin W.
6/12/17

Great service! Battery was exactly what I needed for my laptop. Customer service responded quickly to all questions.

“Avoid at all costs!”

emma m.
12/31/16

All of the laptop battery websites i have looked at are the same company. The UK store is located in China. It will take weeks to receive the WRONG item! Whilst they keep telling you to "please understand us, we have googled the item and it fits, try again, place in laptop and it works". It wont work because it does not fit! They offered me a half refund if I held onto the item and the other half would be refunded if i would kindly dispatch the item onto another unsuspecting customer! No unacceptable. You cannot return the item as most postal services do not allow the postage of lithium batteries and the only way to ship it back is with a delivery company costing more than the item is worth! Paypal will only retrieve my money if i return the item, so i flung it back in the unsuspecting post to china as quick as i could costing 16.80 because i will not let this company keep my money! Avoid, Avoid, Avoid I will be reporting this company to trading standards! SHOCKING

delivery time (3) great service (3)
benjaminw21
June 12th, 2017
wojciechm6
May 11th, 2018
Everything was fine. Service fast and efficient. Good comunication. The battery was properly selected.
richardd151
December 23rd, 2016
Verified purchase
I found it hard to find the right battery for my Lenovo s20, but StoreBattery had it listed so I ordered one.
I had problems tracking the order but one email and they sent me a link to the tracking. There was a slight delay because of the volume of Christmas post but the batter arrived in good time.
It fits and is showing a good charge.
Thanks for the good service. I will use again if I need to replace a battery.
ep413
February 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
Shipped promptly and arrived well packed. The battery is as described and has restored my laptop's endurance. Very pleased.
joshuas69
February 20th, 2016
Verified purchase
Battery arrived quickly, no problems to install and has given new life to my macbook air. Thank you
matthewn34
October 29th, 2016
Verified purchase
My laptop was originally bought from PC Specialist a few years ago. The battery had died meaning it only lasted for about twenty minutes at a time.

I found the batteries part number and did a Google search and ordered a new one.

New battery came soon enough and now my laptop works fine again.
nickf49
May 21st, 2016
Verified purchase
Found the right battery type with easy and felt re-assured as site said it would check I had ordered the right one before dispatch. Very easy to set up account and pay, I could track my order at any time. All in order an easy to use process which delivered what I had ordered with no fuss or issues
johnc770
June 30th, 2017
Prompt delivery, product as specified. Very happy with my product which works perfectly for my modest needs
martink40
September 19th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordered a replacement battery on a Thursday night and it arrived the following Thursday, which was well within the estimated delivery time. On installing it in my laptop it worked perfectly and from the fact it already had a 50% charge it proved that the battery had been tested before being dispatched. I would definitely use StoreBattery.co.uk again and would recommend it to anyone else looking for a replacement battery at a good price.
sheltonk11
November 16th, 2015
Verified purchase
Item was accurately described with prompt delivery, well packaged and good correspondence so that I knew where it was in the supply chain.
I recommend them.
balazsn
March 3rd, 2016
Verified purchase
I ordered a GRNX5 replacement battery, everything went easily (US shipping address). The package arrived in a relatively short time, I am absolutely satisfied.
tonyd80
December 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Checking by StoreBattery to ensure the correct battery was ordered was a bonus and the battery arrived in good time. It is working well and I am delighted with the new life in my laptop.
fawada
September 21st, 2015
Verified purchase
Battery received on time. Very quick service. Works very well. I am happy to do business again. Thanks
francise6
December 10th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordered battery came in next couple of days and worked straight off charging to full capacity and then indicating that I could work on full power and brightness for another 5.5 hours (when the original 24W battery said 1.5 hours). I've tested this through a couple of away from power socket cycles and have been pleased with the results
annaf37
March 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
Easy and quick! The battery is working well and got it very quickly
zoltang2
January 16th, 2016
Verified purchase
Perfect item, perfect delivery! Thank you! :)
stephanied58
February 19th, 2016
Verified purchase
The battery arrived promptly with good packaging. Would definitely use StoreBattery again.
daleb42
Battery works fine. Great service
darrenv2
Verified purchase
Great product at a competitive price - recommended
majsim
March 4th, 2016
Best price
Good delivery time
andyr41
January 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
Battery arrived exactly as described, genuine Dell product. My laptop now has s new lease of life! Thanks again.
marins12
March 3rd, 2016
Verified purchase
The battery is like the original. For the moment is working fine. Calibrated and fully charged. Hope it will last long!:-)
tomp83
January 8th, 2016
Verified purchase
Arrived when it said it would, and it does the job.
inkak
August 28th, 2016
Super
nicolab15
Verified purchase
Very happy with the new battery we purchased.

Dear neville, We are sorry for delay as we are at sleep time. We have contacted our logistic company for the further information. The tracking information update very slowly due to Christmas Day and New Year are coming. And All parcels will have some delay as the Forwarders are very very busy at this period. But don't worry, it is on the way to you local Post Office. It should arrive in one week. Could you please wait for it with your patience? Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly understand us. Thank you.

By vicky q.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

Laptop battery manufacturer directly wholesale laptop batteries and adapters, wholesale DELL, LENOVO, ACER and ASUS Batteries etc. High quality with low price. Please feel free contact us!

vickyq1
vicky q.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery.co.uk?

Have a question about StoreBattery.co.uk?