StickerGiant.com reviews

Tel: 8667747900
stickers@stickergiant.com

elizabethl45
4/25/17

These guys are the cream of the crop. I've had great customer service here. Not only do they do everything to make sure our order is right, when I had a small issue with an order last year (I thought it was slightly off center, though it was technically within their margins), they sent me the entire order again for free! They always try to work with me to make sure my order is done right. I also love the cookbook the send with their orders every year--really makes me feel like I'm getting to know their staff. They are excellent people, and our orders have always arrived within 7-14 days--exactly when they say they will for free shipping.

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
We love working with you, Elizabeth. It's always a pleasure and we are glad to be able to help you out with your stickers. Thanks so much for the feedback.
chrisl180
8/16/16

I purchased stickers from this company and sent them a physical copy to assure the correct size. Stickers were sent at about 60% of the size I requested. Customer service came up with a barrage of excuses as to why it was my fault. They had just moved and I guess in all the confusion, they messed up the size, but wouldn't take responsibility for it. I finally gave up on trying to make it right when the 'service representative' belittled me and made it sound as if everything I did was wrong and everything they did was right. I was so nice to everyone there, and yet the first response out of everyone was, "I can see why you're upset". Finally, I had to tell her I wasn't upset, I just wanted the sticker I paid for. In the end, I never got anything.

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
Chris,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. This is not at all the way we want customers to feel treated and we guarantee satisfaction. Do you mind emailing Maureen, our customer service manager at maureen@stickergiant.com to rectify this situation and make sure we get the right stickers for you! Thank you for letting us know about this.

Team StickerGiant
jonathans59
10/15/15

Did an awesome job. Great help over the phone. Quality product. Quick turn around. With out a doubt I'll be doing more business with this out fit.

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
Jonathan,

Glad we could be of help and get you stickers quickly the way you wanted them. We look forward to the next time.

- Team StickerGiant
raymondd16
9/15/15

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
Raymond,

Thanks for the feedback. We're happy that you would recommend us and look forward to providing more stickers in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

- Team StickerGiant
alisiag
8/4/15

After spending months trying to find the right company to print my business stickers at a reasonable price, I found StickerGiant. The customer service was amazing. Never made one phone call to them, and they were able to deliver 1000 custom made labels to me in a timely fashion. I am looking forward to doing business with them again. THANKS.

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
Alisia,

Glad you were able to find us! We look forward to continuing to provide you labels for your business in to the future.

- Team StickerGiant
jakef35
5/20/15

I used this company with a tight deadline and they managed to get it to me just in time. They paid very close attention to detail and their customer service was always very friendly and helpful. The quality of the stickers I received was great.

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
Thanks Jake for reviewing us! Hope the stickers were a success for you all.
marke67
4/9/15

Great product and great prices but the customer service is SO bad I would rather pay more at another company (in fact I am) just to deal with better people. They are rude, unaccommodating, unreliable and their customer service reps make you feel like your inconveniencing them by asking questions. The few times I did order from them the stickers took multiple weeks to get done when on their website they claim 24 hour turnaround. The last draw was when they failed to get my product labels done with weeks of lead time and on the day before a big event they said they needed more time. In turn I had to spend hundreds of dollars on Avery labels and printer cartridges from Walmart and had to stay up till 5 in the morning (then be up by 7 to stand on my feet selling all day) printing 1000 product labels because they left me high and dry. The worst part is that they have great products and great prices, they're just SO AWFUL at any kind of customer service I will NEVER use them again. If you need a reliable company for product labels, DON'T USE THESE GUYS, NOT WORTH THE HASSLE!! Pick one of the other thousand sticker companies out there.

Tip for consumers: Seriously, If you print product labels and need a reliable company that can turnaround quickly (which you will someday), DO NOT USE THESE GUYS or you will be sorry. Don't get screwed yourself. Take it from someone whose been through it and has had to pull an all-nighter printing my own labels before standing at a booth for 10 hours. Not fun.

Response from Jesse M., StickerGiant.com Representative
Mark,

I am very disappointed to hear about your experience. Customer service is something we pride ourselves on at StickerGiant and something we take very seriously. I understand your frustration in being caught in the situation you describe and would love the chance to resolve any issues with you, please email me at jesse.michaels@stickergiant.com so we can make this right.
kimd37
1/22/15

Great looking stickers. Their site is super easy to use to figure out what they offer and how much it will cost. The service was very friendly. The shipping was really fast and they sent a picture of my stickers with the shipping notice. A fun touch. I will use them for any sticker I ever need!

Tip for consumers: If you have a coupon code, enter it in on the cart page before you head to checkout.

henryt19
11/24/14

Everything was super! The quality of the product was awesome! Will definitely order from Stickergiant.com again!

emilianol
10/10/14

easy to work with, quick to reply and good turnaround working with deadlines. definitely someone I'll use again and recommend to friends and colleagues looking for quality stickers from folks with great service.

moo252
9/22/14

Excellent customer service...they helped us through the entire process and then shipped the stickers faster than we expected. I will re-order from them when these run out

jayr40
9/19/14

Excellent customer service, high quality stickers printed just as desired, competitive pricing, FAST production and shipping. What more can you ask?
Thanks StickerGiant!
Stuck on you,
Jay Rizzi
DayO Knight Design

robertb143
9/12/14

Wonderful customer service...This is so important when it comes to artwork. You can print a nice sticker, but if the colors don't match or it's printed off track.. it's irrelevant.
Anna made sure my colors were spot on and everything was perfectly centered. I will definitely work with this company again.

leahm11
9/3/14

Excellent customer service. I was emailed on every step being taken with our order, knew exactly when we would receive the stickers. Great quality, easy to use with the roll and perforation. Best stickers we have ever had.

garyg28
9/1/14

It is difficult to find a vendor that matches quality, price, and service. StickerGiant.com is the real deal. First, the quality of their product is always awesome. It makes some of the products I've previously sourced seem lame in comparison and I only wish I could have found them sooner. The price is on point. I'm a believer of 'you get what you pay for' and at first I was a little skeptical because their pricing was comprably much lower than vendors I've dealt with in the past. I've seen pricing 4X what I can get for my budget through Sticker Giant. Lastly, the service is incredible. I am used to sourcing through websites with limited to no interaction. Sometimes that's what it takes to stay in budget and you're forced to deal with those types of companies. This is not the case. Most recently I ordered stickers for one of my corporate client's special events. Anna from StickerGiant contacted me right away when she thought there might even be the chance of some mis-coloring in their logo. Anna took the time with her design team to help correct the problem for me, even though I did not have the resources or bandwidth on my end to do so. We worked back and fourth until the problem was fixed before it was ever an issue. Considering I was already on a tight deadline she made sure I still got my stickers on time for the event. There was even a promise to get them corrected if the first batch was off and a personal follow up. The whole process was communicated beautifully and the attention to detail exceeded my expectations. Not to mention the personality and vibe of this company overall is super fun. I'm definitely a Sticker Giant fan now!

stephaniec38
8/15/14

Anna from Sticker Giant was a HUGE help to me! I ordered stickers very last minute and she helped me no problem! We will definitely use their services again in the future!!!

Out of all the places I looked for pricing, they were the BEST!

Thank you Sticker Giant!!!!

rode187
8/14/14

Tom from Sticker Giant was really helpful over the phone and by email. Had a great experience with the company. Ordered Static Cling for my business and the product came out great. Would definitely do business with them again.

jamesc177
8/11/14

Great service from the folks over at Sticker Giant, and they absolutely love stickers! They send a photo to you when it gets shipped, and will follow up with you on social media such as Twitter to make sure everything is a-ok. Highly recommended!

daveg35
8/11/14

A friend of mine told me about this site so I tried them out and ordered 1000 3 inch roll stickers. I put a little comment in the order describing how I would be using them and the next morning I had an email back with recommendations for a better sticker option. The Sticker Expert I was working with even offered to send some free samples to make sure I was getting exactly what I needed. Due to time I didn't take her up on the samples, but I followed her recommendation and couldn't be more happy with the final product. Their site is quick and easy to use and they have great customer service. I highly recommend them and will be using them more in the future! Thanks for all the Help Anna - you are great!

thortrilliont
8/8/14

we just got a print from Stickergiant and it was awesome =)

nataliem17
8/6/14

StickerGiant is a great resource! We used them recently for production of a new sticker, they had extremely fast response time, the order was done perfectly and was received much sooner then expected. Will definitely use them for future projects and would recommend their services to anyone!

lindseyr16
8/5/14

Love Sticker Giant! We have used Sticker Giant for several projects and are always impressed with their customer service and ability to customize! Our last order needed a specific size of round sticker for metals. With the help of their staff they were able to get in our logo and text that fit. Thank you, thank you!

andreak28
7/18/14

This was our first time to order stickers from StickerGiant, and we were very pleased with the results! The quality was great (we had tried ordering stickers from another place and were not pleased with how flimsy they were) but these stickers were high quality and also gave us the option of tracing around our design with a white border rather than having our design stuck in the middle of a white box. Anna was also very helpful when we encountered a problem with ordering and handled it herself. She also worked to make sure we were pleased with our results. I will definitely come back for sticker needs in the future.

annar35
7/15/14

We've been working with Sticker Giant since we opened our business almost 4 years ago. Love the product they produce and excellent customer service. Plan on being a customer for a long, long time!!

jm105
7/15/14

Everything was great! The quality of the product was fantastic! Will definitely order from Stickergiant.com again!

Questions? Get answers from the StickerGiant.com staff and other customers.

7 Photos for StickerGiant.com