Steve Spangler Science reviews

Englewood, CO 80110, US
webteam@stevespanglerscience.com

leighs60
8/1/18

They sound nice on the phone but I have been calling for over a year to get a working black light. I received a black light with no packing material. OF COURSE completely broken. I called and they resent product with brown packing paper , Again- shattered. They wanted to keep sending me black lights or offered to give me a refund or credit. MANY emails later they wanted pictures sent and started saying they had to get approval. NO credit, refund or working black light ever received. I am a new mom living on limited resources. It makes me sick they stole not only from me but my school kids who were not able to experience the experiment in the way I wished. If this was not the only order they messed up...unfortunately it will be my last :(

chrisf114
10/17/16

I have purchased many things from Spangler science. Many of the items are great, like the giant test tubes, baby bottle tubes, slime, water polymer crystals. The items I thought were not good usually were the kits. I just ended up throwing some of them in the trash. I found that the websites was not user friendly. It usually takes a number of tries to find what I am looking for even though I am a repeat customer. Also on one of my orders an item was missing and they gave me such a hard time, finally said they would send me a refund because the product was no longer available and I never did get credited. Also, no matter how large your purchase they always charge shipping. So I do continue to use them for certain items, but am very hesitant to try anything new.

martys17
12/26/13

If you ever need anything relating to science fun for the kids, then this is the place. All types of science stuff that make learning great for all ages. Products range from the inexpensive to a weeeee bit more for the "class kits". That being said, nothing seems "overpriced"...very fair.
If you're looking to "wow" the kids, check this site out. Its a blast!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Steve Spangler Science staff and other customers.

Steve Spangler Science?