Review of StellarInfo

support@stellarinfo.com

5 reviews with 1 star

jeffs240
6/19/17

Don't purchase if you're planning on installing it on a server with high security settings.

They don't have a valid digital signature.

sylviam30
6/5/17

After spending all day on a free download I was told it would cost $50. I expected the one that said BUY NOW to have more. But the free download only claimed to have worked & they'd let me preview a couple of pics. They didn't show me anything. But offered a worthless guarantee. Thanks for telling me even Paypal won't honor it. I won't even consider it now. We all need to work together to get the crooks off line so the honest businesses have a better chance of succeeding.

michaelc342
7/29/16

Disappointed. Paid $199 for the Stellar Mbox to PST Technician. Only to discover that after converting emails from mbox to PST some emails were split in to two broken emails. Stellar Info customer service refused to refund. Wasted my money. Ended up buying SysTools Mbox Converter which worked perfectly.

dineshc2
4/11/16

data recovery charges are ridiculous. Approx 60k for 1 TB hdd

steves193
10/18/15

I purchased their Exchange Recovery software 6 months ago and have still been unable to use it. The software is a download and must connect to their server to activate. I was not able to activate it. I tried their manual activation and they never replied to my many email attempts. They do not issue refunds, even though their website clearly says you have a 30 day money back guarantee. They then claim that is only valid if their support is unable to offer you help. They do offer help in the form of emails that say their software is good and you must not being using it correctly. So I am out $399 for nothing. I would highly suggest you consider ANY other company to use instead of this one.

Questions? Get answers from the StellarInfo staff and other customers.

2 Photos for StellarInfo