Stellamarisspa.net

Stellamarisspa.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stellamarisspa.net also ranks 35th among Spas sites.

How would you rate Stellamarisspa.net?

“A hidden gem!”

Dosha G.
3/5/11

A hidden gem! This Spa is VERY clean & smells great! I arrived early so they suggested I relax in their Relaxation Lounge & even brought me some complimentary Chai Tea! I was practically asleep w/in 10 mins which, was perfect just before my massage! I left a very happy customer and with samples!

doshag
March 5th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Stellamarisspa.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stellamarisspa.net?

Have a question about Stellamarisspa.net?

Related articles and tips

7 DIY Cosmetic Surgery Secrets That Will Save You Thousands of Dollars

Related forum posts

Are prescription medications such as antibiotics or Accutane effective and safe?

Are prescription medications really safe to take long-term for acne? read more

Does anyone know of an effective home or natural treatment for acne?

I would love to explore a more natural approach to treat my breakouts. Any suggestions? read more

What is your skin care routine?

I've heard that sticking to a routine can really help with breakouts. Any tips? read more