Steelasophical Steel Band

Steelasophical Steel Band

Steelasophical Steel Band has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Steelasophical Steel Band ranks 3rd among Bands sites.

How would you rate Steelasophical Steel Band?

“Steelasophical Steel Band Dj”

Mister R.
11/25/19

Gary turned up when promised and setup discretely. He worked with us to incorporate little touches into our day that made it special for us, including family involvement. He was very flexible and responsive to our guests, even adapting to the spontaneous conga line that developed and sending us a video of it afterwards which was awesome. He read the room well and stayed beyond our original end time since our guests were enjoying his music so much. We've had multiple mentions since then from guests who loved his playing. Would thoroughly recommend him. Natalie 10/10

misterr4
November 25th, 2019

Natalie 10/10

garyt267
December 30th, 2019

Brilliant everyone commented how great the duo were.
Many thanks- definitely book again in the future.

juliew382
December 30th, 2019

Would like to say how much the band was enjoyed. Extremely positive feedback from the attendees of the function. Please pass on our thanks and feedback to the band.

Julie 10/10

arlened16
January 8th, 2018

The band were booked for the wedding reception of my son and new wife. The guys were brilliant, music was excellent, they were very smartly dressed and so pleasant to deal with. From the initial booking of the event I was kept updated, the manager Gary responded straight away to any queries I had. Overall a very professional band. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Price wise, they were also one of the best and charged only half of what other bands quoted.
Arlene Dixon 10/10

martiny12
February 12th, 2018

I was chosen to appear on c4 come dine with me in april. It was a Carribean theamed evening and I thought what better way to entertain than to have a steel band. Gary was amazing. It was like we were really in Barbados. I honestly believe that it was because of his amazing performance that I went on to win. Thank you so much gary.
Martin young (Come dine with me winner.)

mom36
July 9th, 2018

I would like to thank Gary, he was absolutely brilliant, and a gent. The college will definitely be inviting Gary back next year for Black History Month.
Mo Miah (Westminster Kinsgway College)

sarahj163
November 29th, 2016

Gary was a fantastic steel drummer with such a great talent. After searching high and low for a valuable artist to play at my partners 30th surprise Caribbean themed birthday party, I most definitely made the right choice in booking Gary! He looked and sounded fabulous and was he high light of the night. Great thanks and will deffo book again!

Questions? Get answers from the Steelasophical Steel Band staff and other customers.

'We bring the Caribbean to you'

Business History

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss

There are 3 main differences about our Steelasophical Steel Band …

● We are full-time music professionals specialising in enhancing wedding days

● Not just another gig to us - we bring much added value, reliability, trust and commitment as standard

● Proven track record and respected throughout the entertainment industry

Music albums selling world-wide in over 42 countries
Track used in the James Bond 007 movie Casino Royale
Winning UK TV musical entertainment performance

‘We bring the Caribbean to your wedding day’

Steelasophical with music to Vow, Wow, Mix, Mingle, Wine, Dine & Dance

garyt66
Gary T.
Steelasophical Caribbean Steel Band
'We bring the Caribbaen to you' - Steelasophical is a leading provider of Caribbean musical entertainment with music to Vow Wow mix mingle Wine Dine and Dance. Steel band SteelpanDJ Mobile Dj vocals and limbo by design

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Steelasophical Steel Band?

Have a question about Steelasophical Steel Band?