Startupnerd.co

Startupnerd.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Startupnerd.co?

“SCAM - They sell your E-Mails - Beware!”

ASCHLIN M.
9/18/17

This website want you to get referrals to your unique link by driving traffic to your unique link. They claim that if you have US$300, then you can withdraw. Well, I have US$345 in my account and when I want to withdraw, it redirects me to http://eguider.club/download.php. This is a complete scam and you will not make money online. They don't have any contact information or terms and conditions on their website and their FAQ link doesn't work. Also, when you sign up, they only require your E-Mail Address which means that all they want is to collect your E-Mail Address and sell it! Don't trust it. Making money can never be so easy anyways. Thanks for reading:-)

aschlinm
September 18th, 2017

Don't trust it. Making money can never be so easy anyways.

Thanks for reading:-)

You can't withdraw. A scam

By ASCHLIN M.

Yes. I have also reached required earnings. But a SCAM. You can't withdraw.

By ASCHLIN M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Startupnerd.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Startupnerd.co?

Have a question about Startupnerd.co?