StartupInvest.org

StartupInvest.org has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. StartupInvest.org ranks 126th among Investing Other sites.

How would you rate StartupInvest.org?

“If they claim to make money the easy way... they're a scam!”

Mary B.
6/27/16

We filed for bankruptcy last year. In a desperate attempt to try and gain back some of the money we lost in the markets, we gave startupinvest the last of the money we had. We got a few monthly premiums, then they closed down their website and can't be reached. We should have known better and will never again give anything to anybody we don't know. The people who ran this scam are the worst of the worst. If they're not material for going to hell, I don't know who is.

maryb307
June 27th, 2016

neala15
April 5th, 2016

The admin told me they were only expanding and wouldn't shut down. I withdrew money and they paid within 24 hours. I guess his startups went south or he got too many withdrawl requests and couldn't keep up. I also only lost a few hundred thankfully.

viktorz
August 10th, 2015

Hello,
I am from Russia. I tried to invest some money in this project 3 months ago. For now they ar eworking as described. Price is growing, and I already see some profit. However, I will submit another review if I see any bad news there. What is good: price is growing. What is bad: still no phone support! That's all for now.

Tip for consumers:
investing

joec149
March 14th, 2016

Disappeared off the radar. Vanished into thin air with everybody's money. It's a SCAM!

philt17
April 2nd, 2016

Same here as Joe... company has shut down their website and stopped communications several weeks ago thankfully I didn't lose much.

Questions? Get answers from the StartupInvest.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StartupInvest.org?

Have a question about StartupInvest.org?