This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Stardeal.my

Stardeal.my

Stardeal.my has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Stardeal.my?

“Suddenly a new e-mail spams me about their deals”

Monkey B.
6/23/13

Suddenly a new e-mail spams me about their deals. The question is, how the hell did they get my e-mail to spam me? If a site starts off on the wrong foot by spamming you, just be sure that i'll report you as a spam e-mail and you wait and watch as your site slowly grows in the spam list and get truncated :)

monkeyb
June 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Stardeal.my staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stardeal.my?

Have a question about Stardeal.my?