Starcinemagrill.net

Starcinemagrill.net

Starcinemagrill.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Starcinemagrill.net?

“Awful Service”

David W.
10/16/20

First off, I am a handicapped person who is in a wheelchair! The past few times I was at Star Cinema in Missouri City, TX, I had to wait for an employee to get out of the handicapped stall. Mind you, he was NOT HANDICAPPED! There are two stalls in the bathroom, one regular and one foe handicapped people. This person could have used the regular stall, but he decided to use the other one, instead! It was so infuriating to me. I will never go there, again!

davidw3012
October 16th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Starcinemagrill.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starcinemagrill.net?

Have a question about Starcinemagrill.net?