Starbargains.co.uk

Starbargains.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Starbargains.co.uk?

“Fantastic!”

Ophelia R.
1/9/19

I've been a regular customer for about 9 months now and I love this company. The website is crystal clear and user-friendly. There are plenty of photos to check ingredients, which is useful. Products are updated daily, and if (like me) you have a limited budget, there is ample opportunity to get some luxury treats at very knockdown prices. The range of products is varied and I've tried foods I've never seen before. But the jewel in the crown is the customer service... absolutely superb! Also they use DPD for deliveries, a genuinely efficient courier. If you order before 12 noon then you will likely get your order the very next day, if not then the day after for certain (not weekends of course!). Delivery prices are modest or free over £40. And it's easy to spend £40! The packaging is also superb. Star Bargains could give other online traders lessons in customer satisfaction! I'd give them 20 stars if I could.

opheliar
January 9th, 2019

Totally legitimate. Plus their service and customer service are second to none.

By Ophelia R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Starbargains.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Starbargains.co.uk?

Have a question about Starbargains.co.uk?