This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Stacksocial.co

Stacksocial.co

Stacksocial.co has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Stacksocial.co?

“Good customer service”

Hem J.
4/25/18

I had bought a writing software from Stack Social. Over the course of a week, I found that it wasn't suited to my needs. When I contacted Stack Social they asked me to reach out to the vendor. I did email the vendor and they replied. The whole thing took about a week but fortunately, my money was refunded in the form of store credit even though it was a software product and had a no refund policy. Grateful to Barry from Support Heroes who facilitated this. Based on the negative reviews I read here, I thought this might be worth mentioning to help others.

hemj
April 25th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Stacksocial.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stacksocial.co?

Have a question about Stacksocial.co?