Sportstech.de

Sportstech.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sportstech.de?

“Kafkaesque nightare”

Joya G.
11/19/20

I ordered and item in May or June, knowing it would not come until August. I got the tracking information, and followed my item on its journey from Germany to the UK, where it traveled around a bit, and then returned to Germany for lack of the correct paperwork to allow it to be released from Customs. They re-sent it, and the same thing happened, despite my spending hours on the phone to the company, begging them to send the documents. I even found out what they needed from the delivery company, and told them the e-mail address to send it to. The item returned to Germany. I posted complaints on their Facebook page, and eventually someone replied; they tried to send it again, with a different carrier. This time it arrived - broken. They tried again, but went back to the previous carrier, and the item is once again stuck in customs, without the right paperwork. I cannot get any reply from them.

joyag4
November 19th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Sportstech.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportstech.de?

Have a question about Sportstech.de?