This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sportsjerseyswholesale.us

Sportsjerseyswholesale.us

Sportsjerseyswholesale.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sportsjerseyswholesale.us?

“I ordered 3 jersey's from them”

MIchelle B.
12/5/13

I ordered 3 jersey's from them. I got a confirmation email that the payment had gone thru and they took it out of my account. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything else I got online with a rep and asked them when I could expect my order. After a 45 min conversation I was basically told that they didn't have the items I ordered and wanted to know what I wanted in replace of those. When I stated nothing that I wanted what I had ordered they told me they would have to cancel my order AND it would take at least a MONTH to get my money back! So they will have my money almost 2 months and I get no product! No happy AT ALL!

michelleb48
December 5th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Sportsjerseyswholesale.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportsjerseyswholesale.us?

Have a question about Sportsjerseyswholesale.us?