Sportsfan.boston

Sportsfan.boston has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Sportsfan.boston are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Sportsfan.boston?

“Scam company”

Nicholas H.
8/14/19

Merchandise come from China and is sold by Fuhui Technology Co., Ltd. Google the company name and you'll see that they either have in system to rip customers off or they have the worst shipping subcontractor ever. I ordered a Red Sox cap and got a fake Gucci scarf. When I contacted their customer service they offered that I keep the "nice scarf" and would give me 34% refund, - but not send me the actual product I ordered and paid for. They blamed the shipping company and said they could only refund me part of my purchase as they had "endured extra costs". Google is filled with testimonials of customers receiving nothing like the product they ordered. Stay away!

nicholash130
August 14th, 2019

Stay away!

It's a scam company. They do not ship the item ordered and do not offer refunds.

By Nicholas H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sportsfan.boston staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sportsfan.boston?

Have a question about Sportsfan.boston?