Sports Connection

Sports Connection has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Sports Connection also ranks 83rd among Sports Other sites. The most common issues with Sports Connection are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Sports Connection?

“BIG SCAM company”

Charles P.
12/31/17

I ordered two umbrellas November 7th and still haven't received order. Contacted several times and receive messages that my request is under review by management. Order is paid in full from paypal upon order but nothing has been shipped or refunded. Stay away from this website.

charlesp102
December 31st, 2017
jasonr161
December 29th, 2017
On October 17,2017, I ordered an inflatable football helmet from sportsconnection.co (". Co" and not ". Com"). It's December 28,2017, and I still have not received the item. My credit card was immediately charged upon order.

I have contacted the company many times via email (there is no phone number). Often times, I get zero reply. Of the few replies that I have received, I am always told that the item will either be shipping soon or has already shipped. Both are lies. When I asked for a refund, I get BS saying that management needs to approve the refund. I never hear back.

This is a HUGE SCAM and FRAUD. They immediately bill your credit card and then NEVER SHIP the order. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this company is the only tip that I can provide.

Questions? Get answers from the Sports Connection staff and other customers.

Your exclusive spot for Officially Licensed Sports Gear

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sports Connection?

Have a question about Sports Connection?