Review of Split Reason

kenny@splitreason.com

1 star

kimberlym22
1/20/14

Great finds with great designs. This is every lady's heaven!

steveh61
11/2/13

Love this site, and its supper well diesnged

mikem130
5/16/13

My kids love their shirts. And in all honesty, I love their shirts too. I'm a gamer from a different era, and these Tees bring back some good old school gaming memories. Customer service was top notch and my order arrived in just a few days time.

aiyah
8/13/11

Great gaming related T-shirts. You can't get anything like these shirts, they are designed by amazing artist. The prices for the high quality shirts are worth every penny. I've had made many orders with them shipping really fast. Great site!

leewrights
10/7/10

i liked it. it offer services to other companies that share our passions, own noobs on teh interweebs, and cater to the same sub-culture and lifestyle.

chriso1
3,046 helpful votes
10/5/09

"Gear for geeks and gamers", this is a cool collection of T-shirt and sticker designs which appeals to me as both geek and gamer. I love tees that aren't vulgar for the sake of it and will always choose clever over crass. So I'd buy most of these if I could afford it, which I can't. But I'll bookmark it and come back when I can, as it's rare for me to find a range which contains so many good designs. And aside from the shirts and stickers, there are mugs, magnets and more good stuff here.

The site also offers artists a chance to submit their own ideas for new shirts, for review and critiques by their customers. Plus a competition to win a shirt for your very own, just by telling them your very, very good reason for winning. Such as, for example, that you've just given them a glowing review on SiteJabber ...

Questions? Get answers from the Split Reason staff and other customers.

Split Reason?