Spiritclub.top

Spiritclub.top

Spiritclub.top has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Spiritclub.top?

“Fraud. Cheats. BUYER BEWARE.”

Rajesh V.
12/12/17

They are a fashion website selling all kinds of items and motorcycle parts. i ordered a part for my motorcycle. Its been three months; no response to my requests; emails. I ordered just to see response; they do claim to sell items for cheap. Although I did not lose much money over it; the deals might be lucrative enough for putting someone at a loss. I would not recommend them to anyone. They are frauds. www.spiritclub.top

rajeshv7
December 12th, 2017

I would not recommend them to anyone. They are frauds.

www.spiritclub.top

Questions? Get answers from the Spiritclub.top staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spiritclub.top?

Have a question about Spiritclub.top?