Spice Express

Spice Express has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Spice Express?

“Make sure your order is perfect!”

Bill C.
11/5/09

Make sure your order is perfect! They do not respond to messages sent to their contact tab. I noticed an error when i placed my order and there was no way to correct it. Sent a message within 5 minutes of placing the order and never received a response. I received the wrong item, no attempt was made to correct it on their end. They did send me a notice the order was shipped 5 hours after I receive it. Writing them to express my dissatisfaction has not been answered. Obviously they don't care.

billc1
November 5th, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Spice Express staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spice Express?

Have a question about Spice Express?