Speeddaters

Speeddaters has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Speeddaters ranks 58th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Speeddaters?

“I just joined to Speeddaters a week ago and very happy...”

Dawn S.
5/18/13

I just joined to Speeddaters a week ago and very happy with this free online speeddate site. I meet a ton of single women and men here. They have many interesting features. I can chat, talk and do camera exchange with everyone I want.

dawns10
May 18th, 2013

jeffh41
May 20th, 2013

I was so skeptical about this website at first, but Speeddaters was truly great! Quality people and so much fun. This is a speed dating website that I wanted all along.

clairel9
May 19th, 2013

Just wanted to let you know I had a blast on Speeddaters. It was much more fun than I expected. Speeddaters has been the best speed dating experience I've run into.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the Speeddaters staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Speeddaters?

Have a question about Speeddaters?