Spa And Equipment reviews

Los Angeles, California 91331, United States
Tel: 1.800.418.0830

becah
7/6/18

I'm so glad to find a reliable company that will take care of all my needs. I've been with them for few years now and couldn't be happier with the products and the services they had provided to our spa. It's nice to have a company that if anything goes wrong with the machine in few years you know where to take it or get replacement parts rather needing to invest on whole another machine. Thankfully my crystal microdermabrasion has been going strong for the last 7 years and been purchasing all parts like tips, filters, crystal all from them. I like the fact that they are the manufacturer that has great service warranty , quality and price that can't be beat. If you want good reliable company, SkinAct is that one company you can trust unlike other counterfeit ones.

donnam183
2/15/17

I purchased this table/chair about a year ago (Product Code: SKU16424) and could not be happier. I needed a chair with 4 motors which allows for varied positioning
of the chair. It is very high quality and is quiet and comfortable. The table can adjust to a 90 degree angle and the foot cushion goes all the way down which makes exiting the chair easy. I ordered the extra towel bar. I ended up using it to hang the Hand Remote Control even though there is another hook towards the front of unit.
The company Spa and Equipment is a great company to work with. I have been very pleased with their customer service. They are professional, friendly, and most of all, eager to satisfy their customers.

elizabethi2
5/30/14

I opened a new spa/salon and needed some massage beds and found this amazing site! They have everything I needed to successfully open my doors - steaming machines, towel cabients and more! They have 100% financing options too!

Questions? Get answers from the Spa And Equipment staff and other customers.

Spa And Equipment?