Sos Door Repair Services

Sos Door Repair Services has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sos Door Repair Services?

“Scammed”

No F.
9/15/18

I am a senior. I needed the rollers replaced on my sliding glass patio door. I called SOS Door Repair Services upon seeing their add online. The technician arrived two days after the original appointment. He was driving a car with out of province licence plates. He had no identification, When asked for a business card, he produced a card with NO name. Showed him the door (standard common sliding glass door). He immediately informed me the hinges would cost $300.00 each. There was a $200 cash deposit required before he worked. He removed the door and then the rollers. He advised he had to go to his supplier to get the correct rollers. He returned several hours later with two packages containing what appeared to be standard rollers you could buy at any hardware store. (Home depot $20.00) He installed the rollers and replaced the door, which was now covered in grease from his work. No cleaning, he just wanted to get the bank so I could pay him the $600 for the hinges. The earlier $200 deposit was for labour. Before I paid, I asked for the old rollers. He said he had left them at the supplier. I asked for the packaging for the new rollers. He said he had put them in the garbage at my house. He left with my money. I went home and guess what, no packing. Therefore I cannot find out the actual price of the rollers or if even supplied the correct rollers. I called the company and spoke to the manager. She (Sierra) advide me that everything the technician did was correct. No requirement to identify oneself, supply company identification, show invoice for rollers he purchased, etc, etc. I asked to speak to the owner of the company and was advised that he does Not take calls.

nof4
September 15th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Sos Door Repair Services staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sos Door Repair Services?

Have a question about Sos Door Repair Services?