Songza.fm

Songza.fm has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Songza.fm also ranks 146th among Music Other sites.

How would you rate Songza.fm?

“I'm devoted to last.fm but decided to give...”

T N.
8/23/09

I'm devoted to last.fm but decided to give songza.fm a try. There's something I like about it but I can't pinpoint just what that is. The interface is super simple and some of the songs come with the appropriate, accompanying Youtube video. There are basically no frills, and if you just want to hear your favorite bands streaming, then songza may be a good resource.

tn1
1,630 helpful votes
August 23rd, 2009

Questions? Get answers from the Songza.fm staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Songza.fm?

Have a question about Songza.fm?