This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Solocapitals.net

Solocapitals.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Solocapitals.net?

“Read this and recovery your money”

Mary t.
12/10/19

If you are a victim of solocapitals please seek help. This company wont approve my withdrawals of about $24,100 being held in my account. Even my lawyers and the police could not help. After months of struggling, i found a debt recovery firm wegetrefunds, com and they helped me get my money back. If you are a victim reach me by maill on maryys981(at)gmail, com and i would refer you to help. People are fighting back, so should you. They even alter trades to make you lose

maryt542
December 10th, 2019

jasminea42
October 23rd, 2019

I am just glad I have all my money back from this company with the help of a recovery company WEALTHWATCHS, COM after months of asking for withdrawals and they were denying it. I made a total deposits of 90000EUR and made a lot of profits. When I asked for withdrawals, they asked, me to pay more which I refused and my account was closed the next day. They stopped responding to mails and calls. I am just glad I have all my money back from them.

Questions? Get answers from the Solocapitals.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Solocapitals.net?

Have a question about Solocapitals.net?