This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

SOHP

SOHP has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate SOHP?

“I found Southern Ohio Hunting preserve on the web and...”

STEVE S.
8/28/11

I found Southern Ohio Hunting preserve on the web and contacted them about a hunt. Everything about this place is top notch. You know up front what you are getting for your money. The best thing about Southern Ohio Hunting preserve is the no BS. No extra charges and a great time.

steves47
August 28th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the SOHP staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SOHP?

Have a question about SOHP?