This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Softsite999.info

Softsite999.info

Softsite999.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Softsite999.info ranks 330th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Softsite999.info?

“Have the same complaint”

Maureen L.
12/10/10

Have the same complaint. What can we do? Our money is tied up somewhere, we have no program, We have a saved file on our desk top that can't open. You get the same email over and over agian from the "Customer Service" Department. Please downlad as per instructions. Okay did that 5 times, no download. What the hell? Anyone know how to get your money back? We have sent a request for a refund. Keep you posted!

maureenl1
December 10th, 2010

donr3
October 20th, 2010

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE The site is a remake of a Chinese site called popgoodssite.info/ They accepted my credit card and the said my transaction did not go through. However, my card was charged, pmt. Cleared (have proof) to oncardto pay, com and no shipment was made. After two emails to *******@gmail.com they still maintained that there was no order placed. Note- I see that Ask.com now does not post their site. I'll keep track as to when they remake the site.

larryg7
December 1st, 2010

I placed an order on Tuesday and recieved three emails one with the download info. And supposed product code. I've tried three times to download the purchased progam and have been unable to intsall it. It appears to download but never allows you to install. When I tried to contact by email was unable to. SCAM SITE!

errola
October 26th, 2010

Ordered from this website last week thursday... never got a confirmation
And i am sorry I did not see this informational web to have avoided to order
From them. DONT ORDER FROM THEM called my bank and they can't do anything about it... EO atlanta ga

Questions? Get answers from the Softsite999.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Softsite999.info?

Have a question about Softsite999.info?