Softsite999.info reviews

Softsite999.infoimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

maureenl1
12/10/10

Have the same complaint. what can we do? Our money is tied up somewhere, we have no program, We have a saved file on our desk top that can't open. You get the same email over and over agian from the "Customer Service" Department. Please downlad as per instructions. Okay did that 5 times, no download. What the hell? Anyone know how to get your money back? We have sent a request for a refund. Keep you posted!

larryg7
12/1/10

I placed an order on Tuesday and recieved three emails one with the download info. and supposed product code. I've tried three times to download the purchased progam and have been unable to intsall it. It appears to download but never allows you to install. When I tried to contact by email was unable to. SCAM SITE!

errola
10/26/10

Ordered from this website last week thursday....never got a confirmation
and i am sorry I did not see this informational web to have avoided to order
from them. DONT ORDER FROM THEM called my bank and they can't do anything about it.......EO atlanta ga

donr3
10/20/10

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE The site is a remake of a Chinese site called popgoodssite.info/ They accepted my credit card and the said my transaction did not go through. However, my card was charged, pmt. cleared (have proof) to oncardto pay,com and no shipment was made. After two emails to joyshoppingnow@gmail.com they still maintained that there was no order placed. note- I see that Ask.com now does not post their site. I'll keep track as to when they remake the site.

Questions? Get answers from the Softsite999.info staff and other customers.

Softsite999.info?