This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Socialmedia-likes.co.uk

Socialmedia-likes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Socialmedia-likes.co.uk?

“I pais 83$ was promised that i would get 3000 likes...”

sandie d.
3/17/14

I pais 83$ was promised that i would get 3000 likes divided into three pages,. When i paid and then inquired within a few days when my like would appear Ben got very nasty calling me a scag saying i was bothering him etc, i have ALL emails to prove his nastyness,,. I just want my money back and now he doesnt even respond- is it a scam>>>> i have no idea,,,,, he seemed so kind in the beginning... i dont know maybe i bothered hiim too much, i even sent an apology saying i was just excieted to see the work he was doing...

sandied
March 17th, 2014

benw27
Ben W. – Socialmedia-likes.co.uk Rep

Hi, We completed your job for you!

We completed 2 pages as agreed with you because the 3rd page which you sent to me was a profile page even after me emailing you at least 5-6 times stating this you still felt the need to fill this review?

Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Socialmedia-likes.co.uk staff and other customers.

benw27
Ben W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Socialmedia-likes.co.uk?

Have a question about Socialmedia-likes.co.uk?