This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Social-media-likes.co.uk

Social-media-likes.co.uk

Social-media-likes.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Social-media-likes.co.uk?

“Email arrives from someone or some computer that calls...”

john h.
9/24/13

Email arrives from someone or some computer that calls itself "Ian"--no surname, no address for the alleged company--claiming they've seen my facebook page and I need more "likes", which they will supply, at a fat price. Funny that---I don't have a facebook page.

johnh192
September 24th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Social-media-likes.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Social-media-likes.co.uk?

Have a question about Social-media-likes.co.uk?