Review of Soccer Corner

Soccer Corner reviews

eulaliac
Eulalia C.
11/11/18

I didn't find the size I needed in the junior sizes, which was a 6. So I'm trying a 6.5 in adults. Hope it fits.

lusanac
Lusana C.
11/9/18

I am super satisfied with how fast I received my order. It came before the delivery date. And my boys are super happy with their jacket's. Thank you Soccer.com

anns303
Ann S.
11/9/18

My daughter loves the shoes....Wish the website would say sold out if a type of show is unavailable. We had to click through a dozen shoes just to find one that even had any sizes available. Other than that we are very happy and will order again. L

me48
M E.
11/5/18

Tasos is the man,helped me out with a mix up a while back (cr7 they sent the wrong item) made it all good.

damonb34
Damon B.
11/1/18

I have been purchasing from Soccer Corner for a few years now for boots for my son, and have been pleased with every purchase so far.

chrism834
Chris M.
10/25/18

I tried calling about the Saturday delivery and got no answer. Giving me an email response in 24 hours is not helpful. Many shoes I wanted there was no sizes to choose from.

anonymousa338
anonymous A.
10/25/18

love that you are matching Soccer.com - I would rather buy local and from an organization that supports local clubs - Penn Fusion!

anonymousx169
anonymous X.
10/23/18

if sizes are unavailable then have it say so some are not available and when clicking on the size it just states "pick size" so i thought something was wrong until i saw a size available. hope this helps

amyt195
Amy T.
10/21/18

So far ordering was easy, gloves and size in stock, paid to speed up delivery so they arrive for important game this week, if that happens all is good in my sons soccer world.

adamo32
Adam O.
10/17/18

Was great apart from the customs charge I received and had to pay on top of my order to the Royal Mail.

maryz53
Mary Z.
10/11/18

This is my second order from soccercorner.com. Customer Service was really helpful last order so I decided to purchase from you again.

briank268
Brian K.
10/11/18

that most of your turf shoes either list no sizing or that they are so limited. It takes way to long to find shoes. If sizing is not available you shouldn't advertise the shoes.

leahannp
Leahann P.
10/9/18

Very good! The only complaint I have is that it would be easier to find what one is looking for if one could enter size needed.

carljonest
carljones T.
10/8/18

You continue to have my shoe of choice so I continue to buy it from you.
Note, I sent you an email with subject Adidas mundial team shoes. However, I sent it from a different email address. the one below is the one to use.

jeremya52
Jeremy A.
10/7/18

Soccer Corner has a very wide selection of products and most important is that they have items in stock.

michaelg462
Michael G.
10/2/18

Great pricing and easy to order. However, I would recommend a facelift on the website. I had to do some research on you guys to ensure it was a legit site selling authentic products. Should the product arrive as describe and without issues, I will submit a 5 star review for you guys :)

kenc208
Ken C.
9/29/18

Everything seems ok, except not being able to do a guest checkout. I really do not need to deal with another password for a low use, if ever-used, website. Please create a guest checkout that allows me to buy a product without login in, creating a password, etc.

kylef46
Kyle F.
9/28/18

I saw the deal on SR4U's page, and couldn't pass it up. You guys surprised me with how fast the boots got here, and I'm really happy with them. The only negative I have is that the box for the cleats got destroyed while shipping

calebp37
Caleb P.
9/27/18

Likely would be higher if I had the product already. Though since I just bought it I cannot say if I would buy from here again or not.

edithr24
Edith R.
9/24/18

All fine besides the fact that I paid extra for sooner delivery and it was not delivered. Had to wait one full week.

alisons84
Alison S.
9/24/18

Frustrating to see a cleat "available" only to click on the size box and find that it is only available in 1 size and not the size I need.

anonymousj117
anonymous J.
9/23/18

Confusing that you can't see customization of jersey when you're checking out. Seems like one could easily order the wrong jersey or customization.

rebeccab333
rebecca b.
9/14/18

With Soccercorner.com it was a great experience, but with the quality of the product a very bad one. It's hard for me to return it, since it was a present for my son and he is in Dominican Republic. Would have to by a new one.

michaels1689
Michael S.
9/12/18

Ordering was easy and quick.
Delivery was fast.
Quality of product is decent.
Sizing seems off... LARGE fits more like a MEDIUM.

mariou2
Mario U.
9/10/18

My order got delayed due to the third party carrier and I missed the date when i needed them for a present for my kid

Questions? Get answers from the Soccer Corner staff and other customers.

Soccer Corner?