Review of Soccer Corner

team@soccercorner.com

melissaa191
melissa a.
5/16/19

great service, great selection. I like the promo codes. Would be nice if Canada could get free shipping.

josueg14
Josue G.
5/16/19

Muy bien hasta ahora espero que el producto que he ordenado me llegue para el viernes y estaré súper feliz con la compra.

anonymoush441
anonymous H.
5/11/19

You need more sorting options for your products— for example, it would be nice to be able to sort for shoes by size in stock and to sort for “youth clothes”. (I always use my iPhone if that makes a difference in how your site works)

michaelg681
Michael G.
5/10/19

I had some difficulty placing my order online. I started the process last night and had to finish this morning (unable to retrieve password, had to wait until I got to work to use Google Chrome, had to use different email address).

anonymousj422
anonymous J.
5/9/19

I have tried to order some items but in the "size" field, nothing populates in the drop-down menu. Also, for this order, I clicked on "forgot password" when logging in but ever time I click "Confirm" nothing happens. I had to enter a different email address to get the order through.

anonymousz423
anonymous Z.
5/8/19

I found it hard to navigate the longer lists of products. Perhaps making it easier to add or remove a filter for size, color, brand, etc, would come in handy.

debraw234
Debra W.
5/7/19

The ordering process was easy and the price is right. Will see how delivery goes and what the product is like when we receive it.

gabrielm114
Gabriel M.
5/5/19

Your mobile experience simply SUCK. Unable to checkout after selecting the product and input all the address and CC info.

jeannep45
jeanne p.
4/25/19

i don't want a password....This Adidas style of women's training pant has always been a favorite of mine. The fit is just right and they can be worn year-round. Recommend having the black with subdued black stripes also available as a nice change from the black with white stripes. thank you for good service and price.

everthz
Everth Z.
4/21/19

Fast and easy. Amazing deal. Best price online. Arrived exactly as scheduled. My only place to shop going forward.

dona133
Don A.
4/21/19

What's to say, really? I ordered my cleats and they came when they were supposed to. My order was correct, so I cannot comment on the rest of their customer service, because I didn't need it. Which is always a good sign.

anonymousv419
anonymous V.
4/20/19

size filters would be nice - and removing product that is both out of stock and obsolete would make it easier to find what you have that I'm interested in

joes1067
Joe S.
4/10/19

Suggestion, is there any chance that a filter could be added for both adult, and shoe size? (Help when searching so that one doesn't have to sort through youth, and would help addressing the availability of shoe sizes)

anonymousg410
anonymous G.
4/7/19

great selection and price; usually visit stores. site could use an update as far as filtering and search

mattl109
Matt L.
3/31/19

I had some issues w/ the product I ordered beingnout of stock & customer service (via email) was very responsive I help me resolve the issue. Greatly appreciated.

richq3
Rich Q.
3/28/19

Best price we could find on line...great price, taxes and shipping...hope it arrives as good and easy as it was to purchase...

adolfor2
Adolfo R.
3/23/19

I found a hard to find pair of cleats at a great price! However, the checkout was a little frustrating.

bethh163
Beth H.
3/23/19

Found the soccer cleats in my sons size for a great price! No shipping charges or tax is awesome as well!!! Thank you. :)

juans226
JUAN S.
3/23/19

ON 03/23/19 (SATURDAY) I CALLED AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT THEY EVEN CHECKED TO SEE IF MY SONS CURRENT CLEAT SIZE WOULD MATCH THE SIZE OF THE NEW CLEAT I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE. THEY COMPARED THE ADIDAS SIZE TO THE NEW NIKE ONES. MY SON ALSO THANKS YOU.

anonymousn367
anonymous N.
3/22/19

Great prices and availability. Bought goal keeper gloves that are usually out of stock at other online soccer stores.

luiss110
Luis S.
3/21/19

Love the selection. Can find many items not available elsewhere. Employees will follow up and make real suggestions to find best equipment, not just to make a sale.

sotosl
Sotos L.
3/19/19

The website has a great selection, but it is very difficult to search by size. For footwear, this should be an option on the left panel. It's very challenging to look through your great inventory without this feature.

joset52
Jose T.
3/16/19

Great prices and easy to scroll through items. Would be easier to filter searches with shoe size. But aside that from that, great page!

brunos64
Bruno S.
3/14/19

ordering process was smooth. Hopefully will receive on-time delivery for authentic product. This is my first time using this site.

keni11
Ken I.
3/7/19

Called Customer Service number and a very friendly gentleman helped me with details on this purchase. Excellent Customer Service!

Questions? Get answers from the Soccer Corner staff and other customers.

Soccer Corner?