Smartbuyglasses.com.sg

Trustpilot
4.5 / 5
ResellerRatings
1 / 5

Smartbuyglasses.com.sg has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Smartbuyglasses.com.sg?

“The company goes by many International sites tricking...”

MK H.
1/20/13

The company goes by many International sites tricking you into believing it's a local business but all goes to Hong Kong company. Zero customer service to reply to my request to cancel my order despite sending them 4 emails already. All I get is an automatic replied email saying a customer representative will answer my query within 24 hours. That doesn't happen. Bogus operation! Stay away from this company.

mkh
January 20th, 2013

Bogus operation! Stay away from this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Smartbuyglasses.com.sg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Smartbuyglasses.com.sg?

Have a question about Smartbuyglasses.com.sg?