Sla Consultants

Sla Consultants has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Sla Consultants ranks 38th among Job Training sites.

How would you rate Sla Consultants?

“Best Institution For Tally Course in Gurgaon Region”

Himanshu S.
12/6/19

I have great experience about this training institute, that I have done MIS and Data analytics course to this institute with successfully and finally I am working in good company as a data analytics post. I want to say THANKS again SLA Consultants Gurgaon...

prashantr5
September 26th, 2019

SLA Consultants Gurgaon is the Best institute for Tally Training Course. I had done Tally Training Course from there. It was the amazing learning experience, faculty is so good. They explained properly about each and every module. Thanks SLA!

himanshus35
December 6th, 2019

anujm3
October 31st, 2018

I think "SLA Consultants Gurgaon" is the best training and placement institute in Gurgaon for students. I have done HR training course from this top class institute and result that now I am working in a reputed company at HR post. Thanks "SLA Consultants Gurgaon"

Questions? Get answers from the Sla Consultants staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sla Consultants?

Have a question about Sla Consultants?