SKINS

SKINS has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SKINS also ranks 49th among Sports Other sites.

How would you rate SKINS?

“Skins!”

Ian M.
6/23/11

Skins! Skins! Skins! I am absolutely in-love with these! People often ask me why I wear Skins and are puzzled as to how clothing can benefit an athlete. But to be frank, I could have not purchased a better brand. In winter - they keep me warm. In summer, they cool my body down. Skins declined the significant pain I used to endure in my legs. Even though they may cost a fair amount - they are well worth it. I even contacted the customer service, had a response within a couple hours and he answered my questions well. I will, however, mention two downsides. The logo's on the Skins fall off within a couple months. I also was told that swimming, or getting your Skins wet will reduce the UV protection that the clothing offers. From memory its a 20-30% decrease. Overall - very satisfied customer.

ianm11
June 23rd, 2011

Overall - very satisfied customer.

Questions? Get answers from the SKINS staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SKINS?

Have a question about SKINS?