SkinnySprinkles.co.uk

SkinnySprinkles.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SkinnySprinkles.co.uk also ranks 88th among Diet sites.

How would you rate SkinnySprinkles.co.uk?

“Didnt do what it was supposed to do.”

TA S.
2/2/16

Hi myself and two friends purchased this product back in May 2015. I followed the instructions to the letter but found it did nothing for me but made me constipated. My two friends tried but one found it did nothing at all the other didn't like the sachets and that they went all gloopy before she could drink them. We are women over 40 if that's anything to go on so its nil points for this one. I have since tried a well documented tablet form shown on tv and that has definitely worked. Sorry but the other brand is the one to buy.

tas216
February 2nd, 2016
Hi myself and two friends purchased this product back in May 2015.

Questions? Get answers from the SkinnySprinkles.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SkinnySprinkles.co.uk?

Have a question about SkinnySprinkles.co.uk?