This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Sitejabber.org

Sitejabber.org has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sitejabber.org?

“I like it”

Salah C.
6/16/20

Its ok, but a LOT of work to go through for just 10 subs and you lose most of them anyway. So its pretty sad.

“Suspiciously unsupportive toward critical reviewers”

Marvin M.
5/18/20

Sitejabber makes it difficult to continue extending my review of a poorly performing website. Not a problem. I am tearing up my password and throwing it away.

salahc2
June 16th, 2020

mahdis13
April 25th, 2020

This is a good site fo 18+ people. This is dating site. I use this site and I am very satisfy for this site. Because I founded my gf on this site. Now I am very happy. You try this site. I think you got your gf. So why wait go this site

marvinm109
May 18th, 2020

johnm4509
March 11th, 2020

I ordered household items from this platform and I received them on time. I am more than satisfied and without any doubt I will purchase some more items from them soon!

souns
December 3rd, 2018

Travel Khana is best service provided application nd site we can order food best prices nd tasty food on online i use it. They are give fast service..

Questions? Get answers from the Sitejabber.org staff and other customers.

testu6
Test U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sitejabber.org?

Have a question about Sitejabber.org?