Site-connect.net

Site-connect.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Site-connect.net?

“After signing up for site-connect I have not been to...”

Mark P.
8/1/13

After signing up for site-connect I have not been to impressed. Its a site where you review each others websites and gain credibility online by sharing reviews on sites that you visit. So far all the sites that I have seen have been either garbage or out of the country? I have not received a single review on my legitimate business but vacations in the Philippines had 70 plus positive reviews and looks like junk? HMMM im thinking its a waste of time or a scam because you can pay for premium placement to get reviewed, by being placed at the top of their review lists. Prob a factory in India creating fake reviews for fake sites all day in hopes that you will see them and pay for placement of your site.

markp52
August 1st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Site-connect.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Site-connect.net?

Have a question about Site-connect.net?