SirenTraining.co.uk

SirenTraining.co.uk

SirenTraining.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SirenTraining.co.uk also ranks 25th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate SirenTraining.co.uk?

“Firefighters teaching First aid courses London based”

Duray P.
8/17/15

I've had many First Aid courses before and most are fairly similar. They leave you with as much optimism as a Frazier with a cold. This was different, is was interesting, we were always kept on our toes, fun and practical while still maintaining a pretty relaxed atmosphere. Following the end of my First Aid at work course we were put into 2 groups and they created scenarios (car crash, construction site collapse, etc...) which tested our practical knowledge learned over the last 3 days, Brilliant course!

durayp1
August 17th, 2015

Tip for consumers: They do advertise to offer group discounts so often a call works to secure a discount.

matw9
Mat W. – SirenTraining.co.uk Rep
Thank you for your kind words Duray - from all of us here at Siren First Aid training, we really appreciate it!
theresap8
September 30th, 2015
Verified purchase
Darija gave us a thorough grounding in what we needed in order to complete the course, using mnemonics where possible, which always helps the learning process. We were also lucky in that there were only 4 of us present, which meant that we could have plenty of individual attention. The course was also fun, which I didn't expect! I felt a bit nervous at the idea of a test at the end, but actually it's a good idea to highlight any weak areas that may need going over.
A very worthwhile course. Thank you.
mehranz
August 19th, 2015
Verified purchase
Had Vick Webber as an I tractor for first aid and he really knows his stuff. He has many years of experience and makes the course fun too. Siren were very professional with the admin too, getting my certificate to me on the day I finished. I couldn't have asked for more from a course.
kirstini
October 29th, 2015
Verified purchase
I attended the first aid training with Jonas as the instructor. I found the course interesting and informative. I have taken a lot of first aid courses and have found this one to be the best.

Questions? Get answers from the SirenTraining.co.uk staff and other customers.

Siren Training provides Emergency First Aid Training Courses. We offer a wide range if training opportunities like our Fire Marshall Course.

matw9
Mat W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SirenTraining.co.uk?

Have a question about SirenTraining.co.uk?