This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Simplyremy.co.uk

Simplyremy.co.uk

Simplyremy.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Simplyremy.co.uk ranks 160th among Hair Extensions sites.

How would you rate Simplyremy.co.uk?

“Fab!”

ROSIE F.
7/2/13

Fab! Needed the hair for next day delivery as another site let me down... they upgraded me to free next day delivery, and it arrived before 9am in time for my hair appointment. Charlotte is simply amazing! THANKS!

“This place is a SCAM!”

Ruvarashe M.
6/21/13

This place is a SCAM!. Do NOT buy from them my expierence from them was hell- Purchased from them and after that I waited for my delivery and obviously did not get anything some contacted them and they never replied anyway to round it up they are a load of crap.

rosief1
July 2nd, 2013

Fab!

Charlotte is simply amazing! THANKS!

lisaj29
July 1st, 2013

Ordered my hair from these guys last week. Was a bit dubious about ordering hair online. But it arrived in 2 days! The hair was packaged beautifully and it came with a guide. As for the hair itself. It is completely virgin and of such a high quality. Have ordered again from these guys this week!

ruvarashem
June 21st, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Simplyremy.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simplyremy.co.uk?

Have a question about Simplyremy.co.uk?