Simply Motorcycle Shipping reviews

1 star

stefanb31
Stefan B.
11/20/16

I am one hundred procent satisfied with the service. Fast and no problems at all. Stefan Bengtsson / Sweden

mnr
MN R.
10/21/16

I was having a new bike delivered from the South West to MN. The first driver rejected my bike due to some small concerns. This was a new bike and the driver actually showed conners to the dealer allowing the dealer to fix the problems. The second driver pick up the back and arrived to my location 1 day earlier than expected with the bike intact. All in all the service was great and I recommend this transport broker to anyone caring about quality and service. Thanks

andrewd77
Andrew D.
1/13/16

I needed to transport a classic Rolls Royce; which obviously needed special TLC... Kasia worked her magic and found the perfect transporter- at the right price- with a prompt delivery from NY to FL. I'm very happy with the process from A to Z and will refer her and the company to others!!!

debbiev22
Debbie V.
12/2/15

Kasia was exceptional and got the job done for me when another company couldn't follow through at the last minute. She was very nice and pleasant and updated me via phone calls or emails. I am so happy I found her.

All the best,

Debbie in Chicago

randyl64
Randy L.
10/2/15

I dealt with Kasia, she did an excellent job and is a pleasure to deal with. Her attitude and attention to detail is very commendable. She is a great asset to this company. Thank you for your help.

ch111
C H.
9/3/15

Driver was very friendly and provided me with several updates on his way to me regarding delivery time.

barryj35
Barry J.
8/19/15

It was a real pleasure to be able to talk to a real person instead of a machine. The service was great. I was kept up to date on my trikes status from the time of pick up until delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone who is shipping a motorcycle.

franciscob40
francisco b.
8/15/15

Picked my car up before I expected and delivered sooner than expected also. I appreciated the straight forward pricing.

ronniea15
Ronnie a.
8/14/15

Not complaints from us! Many thanks for the prompt and courteous service, as well as the exceptional care y'all took with our new "baby".

michaelz33
Michael Z.
8/11/15

Absolutely seamless process with the best customer service you could ask for. I'll definitely use their services again!

natashaw35
natasha w.
8/11/15

Shipped motorcycles multiple times and pleased with service. Always on time like promised. Thank you!

marka298
Mark A.
8/11/15

Great experience. Great communication, always a returned email or phone call. Cycle delivered in perfect condition. Delivery driver was professional, courteous, and took care of getting us items shipped loose with the cycle. Very good delivery time. Would recommend and would use again.

clintont11
Clinton T.
12/22/14

First time ever shipping a bike, I did my home work on shippers looking for the best enclosed shipping. I could not have been any happier, bike arrived in perfect condition and customer service was great. If your as picky as i am go with " Simply Motorcycle and Auto Shipping"

taylorc75
Taylor C.
11/20/14

Fantastic company to deal with. I received multiple phone calls throughout each step of the process. Even when I simply called check arrival times in the pick-up location. When those were delayed, I was notified by email & phone.

Bike was secured safely & delivered with no problems at all. GREAT customer service, & I would recommend them to anyone.

bruceb250
bruce b.
8/10/14

From the first point of contact Simply Motorcycle and Auto Shipping was professional and courteous. I never had any concerns and all of my questions were answered promptly to my satisfaction. I relocated from Chicago to Phoenix and would highly recommend using them for your shipping needs.

jeffd178
Jeff D.
7/17/14

First, you were friendly and FAST. Once we decided on which bike, how much and where it needed to go, it was picked up within18 hours! It arrived safely with NO problems. All I can do is say, "Thanks." I was referred to you by my local Harley-Davidson dealer (Dallas Harley-Davidson on Centerville Rd., Dallas, TX) I can see why they recommended you. Again, I appreciate you taking care of my bike.

antonioa57
Antonio a.
7/17/14

Best in Class service from Alex and Kasia - kept us well informed at every point throughout the process and delivered my wife's Harley on time and in perfect condition. We'll definitely be using them in the future!!

kennethm153
Kenneth M.
7/15/14

Great overall experience. Quote was received fast, all questions were answered promptly. Motorcycle was secured in enclosed trailer, safe and sound when arrived.

tristanw15
Tristan W.
7/12/14

Very good service and great price. It was delivered before I thought it was going to be here so I was happy about that. Def will go through the company again in the near future.

lizt33
Liz T.
7/2/14

Transporting can be difficult at time due to that you deal with different drivers contacted that might not ask for the proper information and due to that, delay any pick up or having to reschedule due to not being able to meet the loading type of transport. This would be the only issue that I think should be addressed so as to have all transport done in a smooth and timely manner. All said I am very happy with the service and speedy resolve to my issue by Alex and Megan your agents that took care of my transport, and that is why I will highly recommend to all that would need this type of transport.

robertl424
Robert L.
6/27/14

Alex , my new Harley come from texas to ct. without a flaw. Nice job,Thanks for taking good care of my bike!!!

Bob

bobz31
Bob Z.
6/22/14

Thanks Alex,
Bike was received in perfect condition. Appreciate your professionalism.

I recommend this company.

peterh264
Peter H.
6/13/14

I shipped my sport bike from Chicago to Los Angeles. The process was quick and easy. I will definitely use them again and let my friends and family know of my great experience.

paulinag9
Paulina G.
6/6/14

I originally used Road Runner. But they didn't pick up for a month. Simply motor picked up in couple of hours.

peterv84
Peter V.
6/3/14

I used simply motorcycle shipping to send my Heritage Softail from Florida to Missouri. I could not believe how quick they said they could pick up my bike at the Harley dealer and arrived at my house in St. Louis a few days later. Extremely good service from Alex and his staff during the booking and Glen from Ingenuity Hauling did a great job hauling it to me. He kept me up to date when he was getting close and then dropped it right off in my drive way. He was very professional and prompt.
I will defiantly use Alex again in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the Simply Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

Simply Motorcycle Shipping?