Simplymotorcycleshipping reviews

1 star

taylorc75
Taylor C.
4/12/18

Fantastic company to deal with. I received multiple phone calls throughout each step of the process. Even when I simply called check arrival times in the pick-up location. When those were delayed, I was notified by email & phone.

Bike was secured safely & delivered with no problems at all. GREAT customer service, & I would recommend them to anyone.

franciscob40
francisco b.
4/12/18

Picked my car up before I expected and delivered sooner than expected also. I appreciated the straight forward pricing.

joej155
Joe J.
4/12/18

Great customer service and delivery was right on schedule! I would definitely recommend using simplymotorcycleshipping

richardt178
Richard T.
4/12/18

We found Alex to be courteous and very helpful in answering all our questions. Our trike arrived in perfect condition and Chris the driver took great care in unloading the trike and explaining some of the trike's features. All in all we would say the whole expetience was w good one. Thank you Chris who transported the trike and thank you to Alex for all your help. Mr. And Mrs. Trudeau of Lyman Maine

shawnc81
Shawn C.
4/12/18

Alex is personable and professional. He kept me in the loop throughout the entire process...I would definitely use him again.

stur5
Stu R.
4/12/18

Dealing with this company was a good experience. Everyone was helpful & informative
The motorcycle was delivered in a timely manner & in perfect condition. I would highly recommend them

jasonq14
Jason Q.
4/12/18

very honest about ship times and pricing cant be beat.arrived as described and in perfect condition.

ronniea15
Ronnie a.
4/12/18

Not complaints from us! Many thanks for the prompt and courteous service, as well as the exceptional care y'all took with our new "baby".

coryl31
Cory L.
4/12/18

This company is Greeeaaaatttt "like Tony the Tiger".. I can't stop smiling knowing my bike is here .. Great price and great service.. My bike was here in Two days .. Wow !!! Illinois to california .You guys are great :).. Thank you soooo much:)

ji15
J I.
4/12/18

***Highly recommend*** I've used other shipping companies before but always had complications. I was impressed with quality of Simply Motorcycle Shipping's website and even more impressed with their service. Stress-free, professional and friendly. Will absolutely use again.

rockym21
Rocky M.
4/12/18

We have used this service a few times now. We have had trouble in the past with other providers..so we are happy to find a company with integrity and pride!
Hope to use them again!

adamn68
Adam N.
4/12/18

I want to thank Alex for shipping my new motorcycle from Tennessee down here to Florida. Shipping a bike was way easier than I thought it would be. Alex had great communication and great customer service. I am just happy with the whole experience. Thanks again man.

natashaw35
natasha w.
4/12/18

Shipped motorcycles multiple times and pleased with service. Always on time like promised. Thank you!

barryj35
Barry J.
4/12/18

It was a real pleasure to be able to talk to a real person instead of a machine. The service was great. I was kept up to date on my trikes status from the time of pick up until delivery. I would recommend this company to anyone who is shipping a motorcycle.

sarahc373
Sarah C.
4/12/18

It couldn't have gone any better. Delivery was flawless and on time as promised. Would definitely recommend and use their services again. Thank you!

ch111
C H.
4/12/18

Driver was very friendly and provided me with several updates on his way to me regarding delivery time.

randyl64
Randy L.
4/12/18

I dealt with Kasia, she did an excellent job and is a pleasure to deal with. Her attitude and attention to detail is very commendable. She is a great asset to this company. Thank you for your help.

debbiev22
Debbie V.
4/12/18

Kasia was exceptional and got the job done for me when another company couldn't follow through at the last minute. She was very nice and pleasant and updated me via phone calls or emails. I am so happy I found her.

All the best,

Debbie in Chicago

andrewd77
Andrew D.
4/12/18

I needed to transport a classic Rolls Royce; which obviously needed special TLC... Kasia worked her magic and found the perfect transporter- at the right price- with a prompt delivery from NY to FL. I'm very happy with the process from A to Z and will refer her and the company to others!!!

mnr
MN R.
4/12/18

I was having a new bike delivered from the South West to MN. The first driver rejected my bike due to some small concerns. This was a new bike and the driver actually showed conners to the dealer allowing the dealer to fix the problems. The second driver pick up the back and arrived to my location 1 day earlier than expected with the bike intact. All in all the service was great and I recommend this transport broker to anyone caring about quality and service. Thanks

michaelz33
Michael Z.
4/12/18

Absolutely seamless process with the best customer service you could ask for. I'll definitely use their services again!

daves343
Dave S.
4/12/18

Very impressed with the service, on time and unbelievable quick delivery. Would definitely recommend this company

robertl424
Robert L.
4/12/18

Alex , my new Harley come from texas to ct. without a flaw. Nice job,Thanks for taking good care of my bike!!!

Bob

bruceb250
bruce b.
4/12/18

From the first point of contact Simply Motorcycle and Auto Shipping was professional and courteous. I never had any concerns and all of my questions were answered promptly to my satisfaction. I relocated from Chicago to Phoenix and would highly recommend using them for your shipping needs.

jeffd178
Jeff D.
4/12/18

First, you were friendly and FAST. Once we decided on which bike, how much and where it needed to go, it was picked up within18 hours! It arrived safely with NO problems. All I can do is say, "Thanks." I was referred to you by my local Harley-Davidson dealer (Dallas Harley-Davidson on Centerville Rd., Dallas, TX) I can see why they recommended you. Again, I appreciate you taking care of my bike.

Questions? Get answers from the Simplymotorcycleshipping staff and other customers.

Simplymotorcycleshipping?