Simple Traffic

Simple Traffic has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 47 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Simple Traffic most frequently mention free trial, day job and google ads. Simple Traffic ranks 8th among SEO sites.

• This traffic is for poor people on like other traffic sources like Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Udimi.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Simple Traffic?

“Thank you, Simpletraffic.co”

Jeanne T.
12/25/20

There are many software available in the market today, and with a lot of choices in front of you, you'll feel quite overwhelmed. Thankfully, I've found one that's right up to my alley, Simpletraffic.co. Simpletraffic.co has helped and is consistently helping me to drive more traffic to my e-commerce website. I am selling household items that are ideal for minimalist homeowners. What I love about it is that they only send real visitors that can turn into sales or leads later on. Thank you, Simpletraffic.co. I am one happy client!

google ads (4)
jeannet88
December 25th, 2020

junev28
December 27th, 2020

Simpletraffic.co is perfect for new website owners like me. It has helped and continuously helping me to gain more traffic to my business website. I am happy and content that I made use of Simpletraffic.co's free trial because I was able to get 500 visitors for the first five days on any of their plans - which means I have acquired 2500 visitors free of charge. Cool isn't, it? Moreover, it is easy to use, and I did not come across any issues. Without a doubt, availing Simpletraffic.co's service is one of the best decisions I've ever made recently.

madisond61
July 4th, 2020

I did notice that the views can fluctuate between days. For example my plan is 1000 daily visitors, and some days I get around 800 and others it can be almost 1200, I've even seen it go up to 2500 in a single day. I guess as long as it averages out then its good. But if you defiantly want just perfectly steady visitors then maybe try something else.

michealn15
December 25th, 2020

I did some research online and found out that having a business website can be of help to both professionals and non-professionals alike. I've started a website using a free blogging platform, then eventually registered a domain website. I've had a hard time at first, but with Simpletraffic.co's software, I was able to achieve my goals in no time. I've started with Huddle Plan then upgraded to Club Plan after a few months. The latter allows me to have 1,500 visitors daily, and I only shell out $40 per month. A very good deal isn't, it? So, avail their service, too, to enjoy its wonderful benefits.

lelab16
July 4th, 2020

I would say that simpletraffic has a cheaper CPA than something like google ads or Facebook ads when you are promoting affiliate products. I have been promoting click bank quite successfully using their traffic. I wouldn't normally promote this because I don't want competitors but I guess they would work well with other affiliate offers too

kifisam
June 12th, 2020

I was recommended this site and im so glad. They have been sending me unique visitors to my blog for a few months now. Its a great way to get more email subscribers and readers.

jodie44
December 27th, 2020

These traffic actually show up on my google analytics, i've been able to track where they are coming from and all. I have optimized my website accordingly to suite a very quick read. You don't have to spend hours before you get what i'm trying to communicate. I believe this would work for cold traffic.

suchuc
October 23rd, 2020

I really like their website interface, it's super easy to navigate i easily got running after my purchase. The view started coming in not too long.

janee200
December 13th, 2020

My first time of using: I noticed very low bounce rate, almost everyone checked out other posts on my blog, an average of 2.5 per person. Organic indeed!

lishae1
October 23rd, 2020

I have been using this site for 1 month after the trial ended and have been pretty impressed with the results. The traffic on my Google Analytics does show a little less traffic than proposed. Either way, I've been able to get decent sales. Though, I simultaneously ran google ads.

davidj1238
June 12th, 2020

This is probably the cheapest form of website traffic. I would avoid other sources such as popup traffic, ew.

phyllisg106
June 24th, 2020

The visitors seem to be legit, I can see them in my google analytics, just make sure you have ga tracking enabled on simpletraffic otherwise you will run into problems

geed7
September 24th, 2020

It was back in 2008 when I first started my career in online freelancing. I had to do it since I have to support my daily needs. I moved out of my parents' house when I was 18. I rented a small apartment and lived independently. It was not a walk in the park, but living alone has upsides, without any doubt. I have learned how to stand on my own - do household chores, etc. I started my online freelancing career by doing product reviews and services. Eventually, I have decided to set up a travel and makeup website for a chance to earn more money to pay my rent and utility bills every month. The first few months have been very complicated. But thank you to the power of search engines like Google, as I was able to get the hang of it later. Then I found Simpletraffic.co that has helped and is constantly helping to drive more traffic to my website. But of course, before I signed up, I read the FAQ section, to know what I am getting myself into. Also, I tried Simpletraffic.co's 5-day free trial that pushed me to go for it even more. Moreover, Simpletraffic is way better than its competitors, as it will give you helpful insights that can help improve your website in the future. The best part about it is, they provide real visitors that can turn into leads - meaning more money for you, particularly if you own an e-commerce website.

malikh15
June 12th, 2020

I tried this on youtube and it didnt work. But they were able to get more traffic to my actual website.

devonm71
November 3rd, 2020

I actually never expected to make a sale from using simpletraffic, but today, I have completed over 27 orders.

justinh465
November 3rd, 2020

A very proffesional team with proffesional ethics. They answered all my questions and guided me. Awesome traffic so far.

rodneyc156
December 13th, 2020

I run a clothing line for adults and kids. I've tried a few ads service, and I got a pretty low ROI. I spoke with the customer service before ordering, they assured me and all., but I wasn't still convinced. It's just 3 weeks in, I've had over 400 enquiries, and over 50 sales. Wow! I think I've found the right match for me.

jessem270
June 12th, 2020

I really like the look of simpletraffic.co and its super easy to use. Guess that matches the name...

lillianm127
December 14th, 2020

One of the most proffesional service out there. The customer care was thorough and very responsive. I got to understand all I needed to. I asked lots of questions and yet the weren't tired of replying me. The traffic is super great, with a conversion rate of 23% after clicking though my presale page.

walterh195
June 12th, 2020

30 days later and im still subscribed. The traffic is a little harder to convert than say google ads, but the price is wayyyyy cheaper.

georgeb1144
December 11th, 2020

This Covid-19 pandemic has adversely affected my life. I lost my job as a service crew in a fast-food chain last May. I am the breadwinner of the family, and it made me feel devastated. However, I can't dwell on it forever. That's why I've decided to set up a business website with the help of a former co-worker. Gladly, it's doing well, especially these days. Thank you to Simpletraffic.co for helping me rank on the first page of Google. You did a great job! By the way, I've availed of the Hurdle plan, which helps me to have 500 visitors per day. I only pay $15 every month - the perfect choice for new website owners like me. So, if you want to earn more this year, register a domain website. Hire a professional to help you, and don't forget to use Simpletraffic.co's software. You'll do yourself a favor, for sure.

anthonyw590
November 17th, 2020

I stumbled upon this service on a YouTube ad. I gave it a try on my website where I review gadgets and post affiliate links to purchase the gadgets. I have natural thousands of organic views, I can't really tell but, I had a spike in sales the week I made the order. I would use again.

susis9
November 5th, 2020

As an online influencer, I needed to boost my followers so I could get more advert offers. We were able to agree on 20k followers. Everything has been drip-fed successfully. I recommend this site a million times.

ashleyt341
November 15th, 2020

My recent encounter with facebook ads made me understand a few things, you need more than just a beautiful website to convert. I was able to convert alot of people after using simpletraffic to generate leads.

clover
July 8th, 2020

I have only been using this for a couple days but the site really seems to be legit. I will highly recommend.

Questions? Get answers from the Simple Traffic staff and other customers.

michaelm4819
Michael M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simple Traffic?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about Simple Traffic?